Khalil Shakir/Moulds video

Posted (edited)

Cool he's training with Moulds.   Seems driven... head's on straight...  gotta root for him.  

I wonder, of all the players on the team, why the Bills decided to do an in-depth video on Shakir.  

Edited by hondo in seattle
  • Like (+1) 5

The Mountain West Connection about to premiere in the NFL!!   The potential is huge.  

What's not to love about Shakir!  

2 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Cool he's training with Moulds.

I wonder, of all the players on the team, why the Bills decided to do an in-depth video on Shakir.  

Maybe because he rates high in all of the things that a team would want in a high-profile player.  Great background, very intelligent, very well spoken, and he also seems to be our big hope this season in the passing game, which is the highest profile aspect of the NFL these days.  

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like (+1) 5

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Cool he's training with Moulds.   Seems driven.

Because James Cook would say about 100 words in 21 minutes with him and look high the whole time.

I love Cook....he's definitely faded here!

image.png.9bef38a13e9f11f55873f3d2fca88c9c.png

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

The Bills just released a 21 minute feature on Shakir. Here's the youtube link: 

They released a video last year hyping up Gabe Davis and I actually fell for it.  I hope this time it works out a little differently lol.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It looks like he can fill Digs shoes.  Pretty good speed, good hands, good route runner - and Josh has begun to look for him on the field.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo4Life01 said:

They released a video last year hyping up Gabe Davis and I actually fell for it.  I hope this time it works out a little differently lol.  

It has to.  As 89 implies above, if it doesn't, we're in trouble barring something entirely unexpected.  

Here are the receivers of any significance last season that are returning this season;  

Kincaid:  73 for 673, 9.2, 2 TDs 

Shakir:    39 for 611, 15.7, 2 TDs 

Cook:      44 for 445, 10.1, 4 TDs  

Knox:       22 for 186, 8.5, 2 TDs  

If not from Shakir and Kincaid, then it's not happening.  

Last season Shakir ranked 6th in Catch%, 12th in YPR, 1st in Yards-per-Target, and 1st in Success%.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Buffalo4Life01 said:

I am guilty of the same thing, I was pumped after I saw how hard Davis was working out and then the season he faded.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Cool he's training with Moulds.   Seems driven... heads on straight...  gotta root for him.  

Isn't he currently the longest tenured Bills WR on the active roster?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, hondo in seattle said:

Cool he's training with Moulds.   Seems driven... heads on straight...  gotta root for him.  

They were asked the question, "Have the Bills done enough at WR?" Their response was to create a video featuring their best WR.

• Like (+1) 1

Waiting for the Rondell Bothroyd hype video to drop

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PBF81 said:

It has to.  As 89 implies above, if it doesn't, we're in trouble barring something entirely unexpected.  

Here are the receivers of any significance last season that are returning this season;  

Kincaid:  73 for 673, 9.2, 2 TDs 

Shakir:    39 for 611, 15.7, 2 TDs 

Cook:      44 for 445, 10.1, 4 TDs  

Knox:       22 for 186, 8.5, 2 TDs  

If not from Shakir and Kincaid, then it's not happening.  

Last season Shakir ranked 6th in Catch%, 12th in YPR, 1st in Yards-per-Target, and 1st in Success%.  

He was #1 in catch % amongst all WR's in the NFL, the guys ahead of him were RB's.  

6 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

Trained with him last year as well

And it paid off...so now its time to go to the next level

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Watched it earlier today, Shakir has som fast twitch going on 👍

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Logic said:

trex-stop-making-fun.jpg

...But in all seriousness...Shakir is about to have a breakout season, and thanks for posting the link.

I put this thread up early in the season last year calling for more Shakir and less Davis...some interesting takes in here hahahaha

Shakir needs to be given some of Gabe's snaps...prove me wrong

• Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.