The list of most miserable fanbases in sports

Posted (edited)

I would put the Browns over the Jets. The Browns' fanbase has been dedicated throughout all of their crap, and are as loyal a fanbase as you will find. But then their team went and paid hundreds of million$ to a rapist, and a significant number of them have decided to basically hibernate until the Watson era eventually ends-- which could take quite some time... Watson's debut on the field in Cleveland, during a preseason game, was to loud chants of, "...YOU SICK *****... YOU SICK *****..." Pretty embarrassing. New Jersey Jets fans, on the other hand, by and large, don't really give a *****.

Edited by Rocky Landing
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Based on this board, I'd assume the Bills should be #1

I agree! This board absolutely sucks now. It was better during the drought years. Now, many so-called Bills fans piss and moan like children. I no longer live in the area and this site was the best place to go to get good Bills info, been here for over 14 years. Now it is infected with so called Bills fans that have over 20,000 posts and only joined 2 years ago crying like little girls who weren't invited to the prom. Give me a break.

Go Bills!!!!

Time for another beer.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, muppy said:

my vote without seeing the chart was The  Browns. They earned 2nd place miserable team. They could easily earn #1 with their QB alone 

I will snark them forever for keeping that guy. Pathetic franchise.

100% agree! Guardians are 20 games over 0.500 and this stupid town is talking more about OTAs and a sexual predator's shoulder. Worst trade in NFL history and they just gave the GM an extension. 

18 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

100% agree! Guardians are 20 games over 0.500 and this stupid town is talking more about OTAs and a sexual predator's shoulder. Worst trade in NFL history and they just gave the GM an extension. 

I will admit to myself being triggered by anyone who commits sexual abuse when I write about perps here at TBD.  It's a very ugly crime. But I would never wish him harm. But I don't have to wish him good either

I'm glad his act is exposed and everyone knows who he is and what he did. And now starts for the Browns. Boooooooo

. So anyway after saying that life moves forward and I leave hating to the bitter. he to me is a criminal rat of the most slimy sort. tainted franchise. Period.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MJS said:

What is the methodology behind the ranking?

The methodology behind the ranking is this. The guy who did this figured he had two options. 1) Invest the time necessary to do this the right way. Familiarize himself with multiple teams, across multiple sports, for both college and professional. 2) Do the online equivalent of cardboard and duct tape. By the time a person figures out it's not a good list, the site has already gotten that person's click.

Guess which option he chose?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Fr. Jerk said:

We didn't even crack the top fifty?  You can't even say recency bias, 12 seconds!

I don't dig.

And lmao at Browns being no 2...

Why LMAO at Browns being number 2? They are definitely miserable. I know a lot of them. To add on that they have been meh for decades and decades, they also have a qb that they all hate.

Edited by Bferra13
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bferra13 said:

Why LMAO at Browns being number 2? They are definitely miserable. I know a lot of them. To add on that they have been meh for decades and decades, they also have a qb that they all hate.

Why LMAO at Browns being number 2? They are definitely miserable. I know a lot of them. To add on that they have been meh for decades and decades, they also have a qb that they all hate.

I find that if I say the same thing 5x in a row, it really starts hitting home around rep 4 or 5.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Rampant Buffalo said:

I find that if I say the same thing 5x in a row, it really starts hitting home around rep 4 or 5.

On my phone lol.. messed that up baaaaad. Didn't think it went through. Editing now lol.

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

so Not to derail this into a Cleveland thread. But the "dawg pound" fans are disliking their QB eh? That's news to me 

They are torn. But yeah a lot of them are not fans of Watson. "Love the team, hate the QB." That's a tough place to be.

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

They are torn. But yeah a lot of them are not fans of Watson. "Love the team, hate the QB." That's a tough place to be.

Check THIS out. You can scroll through the FanDuel malarkey to 30 seconds and it gets right to some prevailing opinions. HA. 

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.