2024 Election Polls - President - Senate - House

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Incorrect. Wes Moore has an incredibly impressive resume. Well beyond community organizing. 

Absolutely. Similar thing. Bright, incredibly ambitious.

And Wes Moore has pretty much exactly the same level of work experience as JD Vance.

If I'm one of those Dem insiders I'm running Wes Moore for President or at least VP. The choice of Vance has killed any "too inexperienced" argument.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Absolutely. Similar thing. Bright, incredibly ambitious.

And Wes Moore has pretty much exactly the same level of work experience as JD Vance.

If I'm one of those Dem insiders I'm running Wes Moore for President or at least VP. The choice of Vance has killed any "too inexperienced" argument.

Not similar at all and you just sh*t on Vance. Now the guy to watch has exactly the same level of work experience? You are not very up to date on Wes Moore. Better get your Wikipedia on. 

Moore is impressive. There’s no need to downplay his accomplishments as you have done with Vance. 

The presidential debate - did you watch it?

The voters knew Biden could step down/insurrection when they were asked and polled about Harris.  

Expecting the biggest fakest prop up of a candidate in history.  

And considering how fast she quit in rigged 2020 no one vetted her nationally and we’ll have 90 days for the public - especially undecided to figure it out.  

If Twitter version 1 was still around we’d be in trouble.  

That isn’t the case now.  

Posted (edited)

July 19-21 - the voters just need to know Harris is ACTUALLY running before switching 

These polls didn’t ask “generic D.”  Although they all are.  

RVs - less favorable for Rs the LVs

Edited by Big Blitz

The off the record comments of Trump campaign staff: they expect Harris to get a publicity-driven bump in the polls and to be in the lead (nationally) within the next few weeks.

No doubt this is why Trump is talking about debates. If he felt secure in his lead, he'd probably say "I already agreed to debates with Biden; too late to change it up now."

Bottom line: still a very close election. And as everyone says, the rest of us might as well sit it out and let Michigan/Wisconsin/Pennsylvania duke it out.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The off the record comments of Trump campaign staff: they expect Harris to get a publicity-driven bump in the polls and to be in the lead (nationally) within the next few weeks.

No doubt this is why Trump is talking about debates. If he felt secure in his lead, he'd probably say "I already agreed to debates with Biden; too late to change it up now."

Bottom line: still a very close election. And as everyone says, the rest of us might as well sit it out and let Michigan/Wisconsin/Pennsylvania duke it out.

He should debate Kamala as many times as he can. She's a moron and her views are so unpopular that even the left calls her far left

26 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

You forgot Marist college poll:

https://maristpoll.marist.edu/polls/election-2024-whats-next/

Harris-Trump even with all contenders

Trump +1 head to head.

Poll July 22, after drop out.

41 percent of the voters are not Democrats 

We are at more independents then either party per data post 2022

23 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

41 percent of the voters are not Democrats 

We are at more independents then either party per data post 2022

Thats the Reuters poll, not Marist.

Also, looking at Ipsos/Reuters since that's what you're interested in,  I actually checked the document myself and did the calculations. It seems their results are actually mathematically adjusting to account for the increased democrats surveyed, i.e. they are actually adjusting the democrat % down to adjust for it and increasing republican % up. So this discrepancy is actually already accounted for in the final result.

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Thats the Reuters poll, not Marist.

Also, looking at Ipsos/Reuters since that's what you're interested in,  I actually checked the document myself and did the calculations. It seems their results are actually mathematically adjusting to account for the increased democrats surveyed, i.e. they are actually adjusting the democrat % down to adjust for it and increasing republican % up. So this discrepancy is actually already accounted for in the final result.

And not only that: party affiliation is unstable, even over the course of an election cycle. And one of the key reasons for the pressure on Biden to resign: the generic ballot poll (do you want Republicans or Democrats in Congress?) is basically a tie now. So Biden was underperforming that generic ballot by anywhere from 4-8 points, which is horrible. Early signs are that Kamala hasn't gotten "popular"; rather, she's now running as the generic Democrat in a fundamentally tied race.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2009/07/02/there_are_no_permanent_majorities_in_america_97110.html

Trump’s ceiling post assassination attempt by …..yea …. is over 50 percent.  This isn’t 2016 or 2020 Trump anymore.  This isn’t even May 2024 Trump anymore.   

Which is why swapping ***t for ***t in a disgraceful 3rd world coup 1 week after the assassination attempt by ….. yea ….. isn’t going to fly.  

Harris has Hilary ceiling?  Lol lol.  We’d need rigging on Election Day that would make 2020 blush   

• Like (+1) 1