Which of the away games will most TBD be attending?

Which away game would you most like to attend this year?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which away game would you most like to attend this year?

• Miami
    • Baltimore
    • Houston
    • Jets
    • Seattle
    • Indianapolis
    • LA Rams
    • Detroit
    • New England

Will be Indy for me as I consult for Indianapolis’ largest employer and occasionally travel there. Will try and coordinate a visit when the game occurs in Nov so my travel expenses are covered. Lucas Oil stadium is walking distance from the hotel where I usually stay. 

8 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Houston—quick flight and closest this season other than Miami. Would like to see the Bills smoke CJ and Diggs in their first post-trade season meeting. The NASA Space Center would be on agenda if there’s time. In 2025 the Bills come back to Atlanta, so @Augie has already promised to be the designated driver for our local TBD contingent to that game and spring for Fox Bros. BBQ on the way! 👍😆

http://foxbrosbbq.com

If you need a Designated Drunk Driver, I’m your guy!  🍺 

Houston would actually be cool. It’s a sneaky huge city I’m curious about. I looked it up a few years ago and Houston had as many Fortune 1000 companies as Atlanta and Chicago combined. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I live in Seattle proper and will be going to that game.

Feel free to message me if you'd like info on the city, it's a great town and also very neighborhoody - there's ways to do it right and wrong. 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

If you need a Designated Drunk Driver, I’m your guy!  🍺 

Houston would actually be cool. It’s a sneaky huge city I’m curious about. I looked it up a few years ago and Houston had as many Fortune 1000 companies as Atlanta and Chicago combined. 

I’ve been there 3 or 4 times for Bills games (and another 3 or 4 for Yankee games). It was only like a 4 hour trip from New Orleans so that’s where we’d catch our teams.

Houston, as a city is SO spread out. It’s kind of a crappy downtown. The Bills parties were always at Christian’s Tailgate. That was fun. The tailgating scene there was pretty non-existent. There aren’t really Texans fans. It’s kind of like the Jags. It’s an okay time and it should be a good game. As a destination for a road game though it would be near the bottom of my list. 

On a side note, the AFC South has, BY FAR, the least passionate fans of any division.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/7/2024 at 7:32 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s Seattle for me. I have a goal of seeing the Bills play in every stadium (potentially excluding Philly). I’m exactly halfway there. Seattle is a place that I’ve never been and the opportunity to see the Bills there doesn’t come around often. This is an easy one for me.

We are on the same quest, but we are still around 12 stadiums so far (including Buffalo). I am hoping for Seattle this year if our schedule permits it.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Guffalo said:

We are on the same quest, but we are still around 12 stadiums so far (including Buffalo). I am hoping for Seattle this year if our schedule permits it.

I’ve done LA and NY so I kind of double count them. There are 30 stadiums total. I haven’t seen the Bills play at the Giants or at the Chargers but I count it still. 

What’s your list? Mine is: Buffalo, Atlanta, New Orleans, Cleveland, Houston, Jacksonville, Tennessee, New York, New England, Miami, Los Angeles, Detroit, Carolina, & Dallas. 

On 6/7/2024 at 4:18 PM, hondo in seattle said:

I'm currently in CA but have family in Seattle and love the city.  Looking hard at that one.

When’s the last time you went there?  😂 

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ve done LA and NY so I kind of double count them. There are 30 stadiums total. I haven’t seen the Bills play at the Giants or at the Chargers but I count it still. 

What’s your list? Mine is: Buffalo, Atlanta, New Orleans, Cleveland, Houston, Jacksonville, Tennessee, New York, New England, Mmi, Los Angeles, Detroit, Carolina, & Dallas. 

We have done Jets, Giants, New Orleans, Arizona, Buffalo, Tennessee , Miami, Detroit (as a home team and away team), Jacksonville, Green Bay, Kansas City and Washington. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.