Which of the away games will most TBD be attending?

Which away game would you most like to attend this year?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which away game would you most like to attend this year?

• Miami
    • Baltimore
    • Houston
    • Jets
    • Seattle
    • Indianapolis
    • LA Rams
    • Detroit
    • New England

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Miami is the best. Almost always a win. Almost always great weather.

Unless they melt our players, of course.

I just watched the interview with Beane saying how Tommy Doyle played the last 4 snaps with a torn ACL because there was nobody else.  Three guys before him were lost to heat illness. That is insane, and the Competition Committee needs to allow shade if you want it. 

My first choice would be Seattle since I’ve never been there. My more realistic option is Indianapolis because it’s so close to Cincinnati where I went to school. If I could get the Bills and a college hoops game in with one trip, that would be a big win. 

• Agree 2

For me LA is the closest, but I'd rather go to Seattle.  LA is a beautiful stadium, but Inglewood sucks.  I've never been to a game in Seattle, but I recall from my last visit there that the stadium is pretty close to downtown - maybe just slightly south of it - and it looks like a really loud, fun stadium.  Plus, it's a great city with lots to do.

Indy is also a very fun city for a football game.  There's a ton to do downtown, with a large convention center, the Pacers' "fieldhouse" and many bars, restaurants, and hotels nearby.  The dome is only a few blocks away from all of that action.  It's walkable if you're in the mood and a short cab/Uber ride if you're not.  I've only been there on business, but worked and stayed downtown and remarked to myself how much fun it would be to spend a weekend there without work.  And St. Elmo's steakhouse is one of the best in the country.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I just watched the interview with Beane saying how Tommy Doyle played the last 4 snaps with a torn ACL because there was nobody else.  Three guys before him were lost to heat illness. That is insane, and the Competition Committee needs to allow shade if you want it. 

My first choice would be Seattle since I’ve never been there. My more realistic option is Indianapolis because it’s so close to Cincinnati where I went to school. If I could get the Bills and a college hoops game in with one trip, that would be a big win. 

@Augie Seattle isn't the same people wise as it was 10+ years ago, but beautiful.

Look up tours of the stadiums. I went in October a little bit back and we did Safeco & Football stadium walk through (Seahawks were away). Got to see the locker rooms the press boxes and we were allowed on the field/ dugouts in limited areas. Very cool! 

Space Needle is cool but extremely expensive to go up there. The tallest building in Seattle was called the Columbia building 70 stories way cheaper and you can look down on the entire city over everything else. Highly recommend. Of course the Pikes fish market you have to see in person. Hope you get to see it all if you go.

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

The Miami women are really beautiful. 

I'm afraid the Buffalo women don't compare

You Have to eat somewhere other than Dave & Busters to find the beautiful women in Buffalo Jake 😀

Tell em Marshawn sent you 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It’s Seattle for me. I have a goal of seeing the Bills play in every stadium (potentially excluding Philly). I’m exactly halfway there. Seattle is a place that I’ve never been and the opportunity to see the Bills there doesn’t come around often. This is an easy one for me.

Detroit is closer to Cleveland than Buffalo. I was in the SilverDome in the past but not the new stadium. Will go to Detroit for sure.

Probably Colts game as well. 

42 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s Seattle for me. I have a goal of seeing the Bills play in every stadium (potentially excluding Philly). I’m exactly halfway there. Seattle is a place that I’ve never been and the opportunity to see the Bills there doesn’t come around often. This is an easy one for me.

Seattle is still a great city. You will have fun. Stadium is loud. Stadium food is good.

Check out Pike Place Market and do the underground tour. 

2 hours ago, msw2112 said:

For me LA is the closest, but I'd rather go to Seattle.  LA is a beautiful stadium, but Inglewood sucks.  I've never been to a game in Seattle, but I recall from my last visit there that the stadium is pretty close to downtown - maybe just slightly south of it - and it looks like a really loud, fun stadium.  Plus, it's a great city with lots to do.

Indy is also a very fun city for a football game.  There's a ton to do downtown, with a large convention center, the Pacers' "fieldhouse" and many bars, restaurants, and hotels nearby.  The dome is only a few blocks away from all of that action.  It's walkable if you're in the mood and a short cab/Uber ride if you're not.  I've only been there on business, but worked and stayed downtown and remarked to myself how much fun it would be to spend a weekend there without work.  And St. Elmo's steakhouse is one of the best in the country.

Seattle is still great. And yes Stadium is just south of downtown. Easy walk from a downtown hotel. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Houston—quick flight and closest this season other than Miami. Would like to see the Bills smoke CJ and Diggs in their first post-trade season meeting. The NASA Space Center would be on agenda if there’s time. In 2025 the Bills come back to Atlanta, so @Augie has already promised to be the designated driver for our local TBD contingent to that game and spring for Fox Bros. BBQ on the way! 👍😆

http://foxbrosbbq.com

5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Thats great your halfway there! A guy I used to work for had a daughter that lived in Seattle, he loved visiting there and went to a few Mariners games

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, FireChans said:

Miami is the best. Almost always a win. Almost always great weather.

Average temp in Miami in mid-September is around 90, and typically humid.  

8 hours ago, Augie said:

Especially in oppressive heat and considering that everyone knows that Miami has arranged their stadium so that opponents are in the sun while they're under shade.  

But hey, if that's what they feel that they need to win, doesn't say much for 'em.  

As long as they keep sending Allen Father's Day cards we're good.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.