Chase Claypool's nickname? We need one

1 hour ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

What happened to players earning their nickname? This guy hasn’t done jack yet and as far as I’m concerned is a TC cut until proven otherwise. 

He’s earned Hasn’t Done Jack!  I think it’s kinda catchy!   😋

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/6/2024 at 8:38 AM, BringBackFergy said:

Given how he has performed in OTA's, we should really agree on a nickname.

I'm thinking 

SuperCatcher

Lazarus

CC

If he continues as he has with other teams not putting what it takes on the field for the team it will be Dead Pool 4 .

On 6/27/2024 at 4:48 PM, Augie said:

He’s earned Hasn’t Done Jack!  I think it’s kinda catchy!   😋

We could call him the “Maybe Man” 

which coincides well with “HDJ” 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

We could call him the “Maybe Man” 

which coincides well with “HDJ” 

It’s one of those things that is so terribly sad. Guys lose wealth in all kinds of ways, sometimes after they earn it and piss it away, and sometimes before they can earn it. I hope he at least gets a chance to piss it away, because that would be good news for everyone! 

• Like (+1) 1

Clayfool.

Dude is an idiot.

If he took coaching and put in a decent effort after the Bears acquired him he could have signed a new contract that offseason with tens of millions in guarantees.

Poles and the Bears were basically all-in on his dog-a$$.    

Then he could have feigned an injury going into 2023 and retired to social media forever.

Instead he's f#cking around trying to trick McBeane into guaranteeing him one last $1.2M pay day before vanishing when the bullets start flying for real like Percy Harvin reeling in Doug Whaley.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Clayfool.

Dude is an idiot.

If he took coaching and put in a decent effort after the Bears acquired him he could have signed a new contract that offseason with tens of millions in guarantees.

Poles and the Bears were basically all-in on his dog-a$$.    

Then he could have feigned an injury going into 2023 and retired to social media forever.

Instead he's f#cking around trying to trick McBeane into guaranteeing him one last $1.2M pay day before vanishing when the bullets start flying for real like Percy Harvin reeling in Doug Whaley.

Your new nickname is “Negative Nancy”

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.