Chase Claypool's nickname? We need one

1 hour ago, muppy said:

But wouldn't it be "so cool" is Chase Claypool makes the roster. His doubters will be gnashing their teeth and his supporters thinking ATTA BOY CHASE

my new moniker for senor claypool is "SCOREBOARD" after he lights it UP this season

haters gonna hate Hate HATE

lol

There are couple of those on this board who are rooting for him to fail so they can comeback and point they’re f***ing fingers and LOL at everyone like you me and most everyone on this board !! 
im with you I’m rooting hard for him not only to make the team but to put up some good numbers !!! 
GO BILLS BABY 

• Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, Putin said:

There are couple of those on this board who are rooting for him to fail so they can comeback and point they’re f***ing fingers and LOL at everyone like you me and most everyone on this board !! 
im with you I’m rooting hard for him not only to make the team but to put up some good numbers !!! 
GO BILLS BABY 

Such a petty and small minded sentiment I see posted here so often. It’s sad. 

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Such a petty and small minded sentiment I see posted here so often. It’s sad. 

Facts don’t care about your feelings 

Edited by Putin

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Putin said:

Facts don’t care your feelings 

But it’s not true. It’s just you and some others deciding that people that don’t agree with you are bad people simple because they don’t agree with you. The alternative would be to believe that they’re (by and large) reasonable people who see things differently. Or even simply that they’re decent people who are wrong about something. Reflexively assuming someone has bad character simply because they disagree with you says a lot more about you than it does about them. 

Edited by BarleyNY

1 minute ago, BarleyNY said:

But it’s not true. It’s just you and some others deciding that people that don’t agree with you are bad people simple because they don’t agree with you. The alternative would be to believe that they’re (by and large) reasonable people who see things differently. 

That’s not the people I was talking about 

Just now, Putin said:

That’s not the people I was talking about 

Then I recommended just calling out those people specifically because making sweeping, general statements like that does not come off well. 

A message board nicknaming effort, they rarely come to fruition.

Last season there was an effort to nickname Dalton Kincaid. As far as I know, he is still Dalton Kincaid.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Then I recommended just calling out those people specifically because making sweeping, general statements like that does not come off well. 

my comment about "haters" was light hearted. I wasn't calling out anybody.  I don't keep score on posters opinions anyway.

I didn't mean to offend you nor anyone else . SALUD!

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, muppy said:

my comment about "haters" was light hearted. I wasn't calling out anybody.  I don't keep score on posters opinions anyway.

I didn't mean to offend you nor anyone else . SALUD!

Thank you and no worries. And apologies to @Putin for singling him out in this thread. My frustration was more toward seeing that same thing posted over and over on this board.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.