New Viking Uniforms look pretty cool

Just now, Logic said:

You and me are on opposite pages here, Mup.

The Penn State away jersey is my favorite in all of football, with the home jersey being close behind it:

5da2a9d82712a.image.jpg?resize=1396,1134

HYONMF2LEJHYVH7JLWUQW2L6CA.jpg

well Penn State wearing mostly all one color is iconic The Vikings? meh not so much šŸ™‚Ā I want more purple.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Gigs said:

I'd rather they go full time to the 60's standing Buffalo and jerseys. Something about winning the league title twice and nearly a 3-peat w/ going to SB I where they matched up way better against the Pack' moreso than the Chiefs did.Ā 

Ā 

90s Bills were the best team in a weak AFC at the time (still shouldve beaten the Giants if Jimbo's ego didnt prevent Thurman from eating way more). 60s Bills were better than most NFL teams at the time and imo would've won SB I.Ā 

Ā 

Iirc the 65 Bills Defense still holds the record 17 game streak of not allowing a rushing TD. Correct me if I'm wrong.Ā 

Ā 

Jussayin'

Ā 

The B2B AFL champion Bills was before my time, but those uniforms were nice. I would like to see those brought back as well. If not full time, then for one game a season.Ā 

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Those are garbageĀ 

Hopefully they're just being patient in order to ensure they don't put out hot garbage.

Ā 

20 hours ago, Logic said:

With how much the league has relaxed the alternate jersey and alternate helmet rules...

Every day that the Bills don't get in on the act somehow is another day that they're pissing away free money.

Whether it's the 90s throwbacks or some alternate, Oregon Ducks style one-off, the team has a great opportunity to do a thing that's fun for fans and also allows them to sell a bunch of new merch.

It makes too much sense NOT to do, and yet, so far, they haven't done it.

The demand is there for the Bills, given the nostalgia for the Kelly era unis and the reaction when Josh wore a red helmet in training camp (albeit with the same striping thatā€™s on the white helmets. You use what youā€™ve got, I guess).Ā 
Ā 

Itā€™s very weird how we havenā€™t rolled them out yet. Since itā€™s past time for the uni reveals and thereā€™s been zero leaks or even rumors for us this year, my guess is that weā€™re going to wait until the 2025 season that will be the final year at Rich / Ralph / Highmark stadium to see it out with a tribute. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m really hoping for, anyway.

Ā 

ā€”ā€”ā€”

Ā 

As for these Vikings threads, this ā€˜whiteout uniā€™ trend is already tired. Not quite as terrible as all-black jerseys, butā€¦. Could the spacing between the numbers on the 33 jersey in the thread-starting post picture BE any larger? But then the spacing on the number 18 picture is a very normal ~3/4ā€. I donā€™t understand whatā€™s going on there, other than the Vikings having a very weird typeface on the 3 and 8 iirc when itā€™s used as a ones digit after a tens digit, even with the same 3 or 8, that is normal.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.