New Viking Uniforms look pretty cool

With how much the league has relaxed the alternate jersey and alternate helmet rules...

Every day that the Bills don't get in on the act somehow is another day that they're pissing away free money.

Whether it's the 90s throwbacks or some alternate, Oregon Ducks style one-off, the team has a great opportunity to do a thing that's fun for fans and also allows them to sell a bunch of new merch.

It makes too much sense NOT to do, and yet, so far, they haven't done it.

Better than black, but don't care for too much. The purple is just so nice. 

8 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

An somebody made money designing these ?

Agree.

It's going to take something much better for you to break open your wallet right? 😉

9 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

It's going to take something much better for you to break open your wallet right? 😉

Break open? Pssshhh, it has to be good enough for him to find it first. 

22 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

Better than black, but don't care for too much. The purple is just so nice. 

Agree.

A crow bar or the jaws of life… 🤣

27 minutes ago, Logic said:

With how much the league has relaxed the alternate jersey and alternate helmet rules...

Every day that the Bills don't get in on the act somehow is another day that they're pissing away free money.

Whether it's the 90s throwbacks or some alternate, Oregon Ducks style one-off, the team has a great opportunity to do a thing that's fun for fans and also allows them to sell a bunch of new merch.

I prefer they stick to the basics.  This trend of the NFL drifting towards MACtion Tuesday night football costumes is a bad direction in my opinion.

NBA has gotten out of hand with the myriad of uniforms they trot out.  It’s hard to tell who is playing at first. 

I like that teams are instantly recognizable in the NFL. 

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, mushypeaches said:

I don't understand it - you have a sweet and simple purple color and then you choose to de-emphasize it

Not too different than having one of the most talented QBs ever and thinking the running game is where it’s at. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Once again my "uniform blindness" hits - they look like white uniforms to me - the 'sweetness' is lost on me

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Looks like an overpriced version of a high school teams all whites, one would think they could do better…,

too vanilla nothing interesting about them. . In fashion there are times when clean simple lines are classy and sophisticated. These uniforms don't inspire me to much beyond a "Meh" too plain. Not NFL worthy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, muppy said:

too vanilla nothing interesting about them. . In fashion there are times when clean simple lines are classy and sophisticated. These uniforms don't inspire me to much beyond a "Meh" too plain. Not NFL worthy

Just another NFL scam to get suckers to buy the merchandise

• Agree 1

Those are garbage 

5 hours ago, Logic said:

Hopefully they're just being patient in order to ensure they don't put out hot garbage.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/6/2024 at 9:37 AM, Gregg said:

Speaking of uniforms. Are the Bills bringing back the 90's look with the red helmet. I personally prefer the white helmet but bringing back the red helmet for a game or two would be cool. I do hope they bring back the throwbacks sometime in the future. Those were also a really good look.

I'd rather they go full time to the 60's standing Buffalo and jerseys. Something about winning the league title twice and nearly a 3-peat w/ going to SB I where they matched up way better against the Pack' moreso than the Chiefs did. 

90s Bills were the best team in a weak AFC at the time (still shouldve beaten the Giants if Jimbo's ego didnt prevent Thurman from eating way more). 60s Bills were better than most NFL teams at the time and imo would've won SB I. 

Iirc the 65 Bills Defense still holds the record 17 game streak of not allowing a rushing TD. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Jussayin'

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, muppy said:

You and me are on opposite pages here, Mup.

The Penn State away jersey is my favorite in all of football, with the home jersey being close behind it:

5da2a9d82712a.image.jpg?resize=1396,1134

HYONMF2LEJHYVH7JLWUQW2L6CA.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.