Rasul Douglas - about his future with the bills?

Just now, The Wiz said:

Just saw this, not sure what to think about it but seems like he really wants a new contract along with him not being at OTAs.

what does this pic have to do with Buffalo?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Just saw this, not sure what to think about it but seems like he really wants a new contract along with him not being at OTAs.

That's a bit of a stretch, isn't it? Sal said he never went to OTAs in Green Bay either. He'd rather be a dad to his kids.

• Like (+1) 7

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

what does this pic have to do with Buffalo?

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

That's a bit of a stretch, isn't it? Sal said he never went to OTAs in Green Bay either. He'd rather be a dad to his kids.

Hence the question marks and not knowing what to think of it when I made the post.  

All I know is he didn't so up for OTAs (which you said was something he normally doesn't do) but he's also looking for a new contract as it expires this year.

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

This is a huuuuuge reach trying to connect this tweet to him missing OTAs

As I wrote in the topic, it was a question.  I didn't know what to make of it so was honestly asking the question of whether or not that was the case.

8 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Huh?  This is a real misleading thread title and quite the stretch 

Sorry on both parts.  Just came up for me on twitter and the first thing I thought of was him not being at OTAs and knowing his contract is up this year after taking a restructure.  Not trying to be misleading so I will change the title at the very least.  

• Like (+1) 3

• The Wiz changed the title to Rasul Douglas - about his future with the bills?
Just now, The Wiz said:

Sorry on both parts.  Just came up for me on twitter and the first thing I thought of was him not being at OTAs and knowing his contract is up this year after taking a restructure.  Not trying to be misleading so I will change the title at the very least.  

yeah I think your title is just leading people to think there is something more directly illustrating he’s unhappy 

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

yeah I think your title is just leading people to think there is something more directly illustrating he’s unhappy 

This would be a lot easier if he was a 25 yr old CB or WR.

"PAY ME MY MONEY!"

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

sucks that a likely captain and known to be a leader his whole career isn't at otas but not sure this tweet confirms anything 

I will reiterate again, I never said it did.  I'm just putting it out there for everyone else to know that it's something I saw.  I read it that way at a quick glance.  It could mean he just wants to be a dad when he has the chance or he wants a new contract.

I'm not a reporter so I don't know how to spin a story into something it's not but apparently I might have. 😐

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

Are we supposed to pitch in for a vasectomy?  Maybe I missed something….

I'd rather you donate to him than Tyreek's vasectomy fund.  Need to bleed Miami of every cent they will give him.

30 year old NFL player saying that in 5 years he will be retired and hanging out with his kids.

What am I missing here?

Going to just disregard the tweet. Regarding his future with the Bills, I think this is his last year here. I don't expect the Bills to have much interest in resigning him. CB will probably be our biggest need next offseason and a likely target early in the draft. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.