Matt Parrino - "Claypool has been most consistent WR during OTAs"

18 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I doubt any Bills fan is praying against or rooting against Claypool.    That's just a narrative that some dipsh!ts try to cultivate because they(you) are offended by the objective opinion on a hot-mess of a player like Claypool.

Fact: there aren't many outside observers who expect Claypool to turn his career around.  He's an afterthought to a thought almost nobody outside of Buffalo is even having.

I've been among the most skeptical of Claypool's prospects but I'd love to be wrong about something that makes the Bills better.    There are no awards for being right on TSW.   Even the skeptical root for the laundry and somehow that's lost on some of TSW's blind homer's.  

I've agreed with a lot of what this Bills regime has done but they still haven't succeeded very often at proving me wrong on things I've disagreed with.

And yes, you are welcome for the content. :beer:

I already said "it's doubtful anyone is praying" and I'm certainly not... nor am I attempting to "cultivate a narrative", nor do I care about people's opinions of Claypool.

I simply asked, "who was praying?"

4 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

It's also worth mentioning skill players in this offense are going to have outsize TD numbers relative to their actual talent...which is how Dawson Knox found himself among top TEs for touchdowns two years ago

If you go by the traditional yards measurement you bring in more guys above Davis

That’s true, and I admittedly cherry picked the stat a bit, but it’s still an impressively small list that he’s on when only 13 others qualify.  My point is that you probably shouldn’t just pencil in 700 yards and 7 TDs for whatever warm body gets slotted in to replace him, particularly when another guy on that list who did it against #1 CBs just walked out the door as well.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.