How is it I get to be so Special

19 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Wow what? My point is perspective. I'm certain the people handing out those convictions felt they were just doing their jobs no different than Alvin Bragg. 

Unfortunately, among the very first traits that the TDS afflicted lose is perspective.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

How is it that I get to be so special. 

I don't have to look at anything that matters when I just know what is right; how is it that I get to be so special. 

I've never come across a human who I could more closely associate with a cockroach with a wig, but none of that matters; I've got his back.
How can I be so lucky!

Hardly a single person shows up to his rallies, or numerous court appearances, but he is my hidden gem.

I saw a person buy a flag at one of his roadside stands, once, while driving by.  He is a true American Hero.

Where do I donate I ask myself every day?

Donald Trump will save us all as soon as he's released from prison- you can rest assured of that!

I know you are with me, my hidden fellow believers!

Let's all pull together and elect PUTIN/TRUMP 2024!!!!!

The Best is Yet to Come!!!!!!!!

Based on this post, I think you were born special. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Unfortunately, among the very first traits that the TDS afflicted lose is perspective.

An acronym-bag-holder, how cute.  

Original thoughts- got any?

Here's a perspective:  

I don't like his type- money grubbing *****-shine.  

His known associates are thugs and hookers- there's no disputing this.  Add in a menagerie of 60's Batman criminals... who have literally come to life before our very eyes.  

Blood red Christmas trees???  What more proof that he ***** hates and mocks his flock do you want???? (Except, he loves your personal welfare donations)

Speaking of welfare, because he's a terrible criminal, he's the greatest welfare queen in this nation's history- how much have you donated so far?  

Did I mention he's a pathological criminal yet?

He stiffs anyone who works for him- how would that work out for you while you're trying to keep a roof over your head?   Of course they get no sympathy from me because you'd have to be the creme-de-la-creme of morons to actually work for him.  

He tried to rig an election with false electorates, and they are being convicted.  

Speaking of rigging elections, ever notice that all the BS votes went for the Ape?  Oh it's because the entire judicial system is stacked with commie-liberals... yeah right.  

I'm not even scratching surfaces with this clown, but he's also not worth the time it takes to type... or think.  

You got anything beyond a super-cute acronym you heard from some TV vomit?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

LOL.

Wednesday afternoon drunk posting is the best.

(and if you are not drunk, how embarrassing for you with your Trump lies rant)

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

An acronym-bag-holder, how cute.  

Original thoughts- got any?

Here's a perspective:  

I don't like his type- money grubbing *****-shine.  

His known associates are thugs and hookers- there's no disputing this.  Add in a menagerie of 60's Batman criminals... who have literally come to life before our very eyes.  

Blood red Christmas trees???  What more proof that he ***** hates and mocks his flock do you want???? (Except, he loves your personal welfare donations)

Speaking of welfare, because he's a terrible criminal, he's the greatest welfare queen in this nation's history- how much have you donated so far?  

Did I mention he's a pathological criminal yet?

He stiffs anyone who works for him- how would that work out for you while you're trying to keep a roof over your head?   Of course they get no sympathy from me because you'd have to be the creme-de-la-creme of morons to actually work for him.  

He tried to rig an election with false electorates, and they are being convicted.  

Speaking of rigging elections, ever notice that all the BS votes went for the Ape?  Oh it's because the entire judicial system is stacked with commie-liberals... yeah right.  

I'm not even scratching surfaces with this clown, but he's also not worth the time it takes to type... or think.  

You got anything beyond a super-cute acronym you heard from some TV vomit?

I wish this was all fake news, but it is who Trump is. Just a complete sh it

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

LOL.

If he was drunk, stoned and ODing fentanyl he would still make more sense than your Trump supporting ass 

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOL.

Has anyone checked on Leon Lett? He may actually be in peril.  

26 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Has anyone checked on Leon Lett? He may actually be in peril.  

Is that how you see people that can't believe people actually think Trump in a decent person, a good leader and not a complete POS?

1 minute ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Not a single peep about him being a primate. 

Deep down inside, I know you all know.  

Between a primate and a borderline corpse? I guess I'll take the primate!

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He is. From MAGA s who might elect trump again

Oh. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is that how you see people that can't believe people actually think Trump in a decent person, a good leader and not a complete POS?

I understand that people might not think he's a decent person, a good leader and a complete POS.  That's the way life is, Tibsy.  It was the nature of the rant that has me wondering about Leon Lett.  It's seems Kaczyinskian to me, though I'm just a guy with a keyboard. 

7 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

How is it that I get to be so special. 

I don't have to look at anything that matters when I just know what is right; how is it that I get to be so special. 

I've never come across a human who I could more closely associate with a cockroach with a wig, but none of that matters; I've got his back.
How can I be so lucky!

Hardly a single person shows up to his rallies, or numerous court appearances, but he is my hidden gem.

I saw a person buy a flag at one of his roadside stands, once, while driving by.  He is a true American Hero.

Where do I donate I ask myself every day?

Donald Trump will save us all as soon as he's released from prison- you can rest assured of that!

I know you are with me, my hidden fellow believers!

Let's all pull together and elect PUTIN/TRUMP 2024!!!!!

The Best is Yet to Come!!!!!!!!

Crack is one helluva drug.

Just now, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Hurhurhurhur

thwap

Keep up the good work. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Oh, so your are just naturally stupid, lol

I wish I was stupid so I wouldn't able to read the utter bv.llshit that you and the other sh!!tlibs on here post nonstop day in and day out. 

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Keep up the good work. 

I wish I was stupid so I wouldn't able to read the utter bv.llshit that you and the other sh!!tlibs on here post nonstop day in and day out. 

You are a Trump supporter.