How is it I get to be so Special

How is it that I get to be so special. 

I don't have to look at anything that matters when I just know what is right; how is it that I get to be so special. 

I've never come across a human who I could more closely associate with a cockroach with a wig, but none of that matters; I've got his back.
How can I be so lucky!

Hardly a single person shows up to his rallies, or numerous court appearances, but he is my hidden gem.

I saw a person buy a flag at one of his roadside stands, once, while driving by.  He is a true American Hero.

Where do I donate I ask myself every day?

Donald Trump will save us all as soon as he's released from prison- you can rest assured of that!

I know you are with me, my hidden fellow believers!

Let's all pull together and elect PUTIN/TRUMP 2024!!!!!

The Best is Yet to Come!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

I don't have to look at anything that matters when I just know what is right; how is it that I get to be so special. 

I've never come across a human who I could more closely associate with a cockroach with a wig, but none of that matters; I've got his back.
How can I be so lucky!

Hardly a single person shows up to his rallies, or numerous court appearances, but he is my hidden gem.

I saw a person buy a flag at one of his roadside stands, once, while driving by.  He is a true American Hero.

Donald Trump will save us all as soon as he's released from prison- you can rest assured of that!

Fentanyl much?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

How can I be so lucky!

PM me if you need help, this is a safe space. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

Fentanyl much?

Not a touch.  What kind of drugs do you have to be on to support a known felon?  

And anybody with an ounce of sanity knows he's only been indicted for less than 1/1000th of the BS he's pulled. 

And he's completely incompetent at it because we all know he's done it!  

Dude's a ***** moron... and people defend him... like you!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

And anybody with an ounce of sanity knows he's only been indicted for less than 1/1000th of the BS he's pulled. 

I think Trump is a POS.   I think JB is as well.  I think YOU need a hug.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Episodes of severe end stage TDS manifest with massive delusions of self righteousness accompanied by shi.tting oneself in  public.

Persons unafflicted with TDS are encouraged to point, laugh and mock relentlessly. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

43 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Did you know that both Alexei Navalny and Nelson Mandela were known felons, charged, tried, and convicted by official court proceedings based on the rule of law?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Did you know that both Alexei Navalny and Nelson Mandela were known felons, charged, tried, and convicted by official court proceedings based on the rule of law?

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91kummewe6f2y4q6q2zs

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

You hurt me with your words.  

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Wow :doh:

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Wow :doh:

Wow what? My point is perspective. I'm certain the people handing out those convictions felt they were just doing their jobs no different than Alvin Bragg.