Wanna buy Tyrod Taylor's house?

17 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I actually visited this yesterday. I decided against it due to it having no basement. When I asked why they said Tyrod doesn't like to go deep 

Yes, but the rest of the design is wide open, just the way he likes it. It was the only thing that kept him from running through the house. 

4 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

It is legit exhausting to me just thinking about filling those closets with shoes. 

Even more exhausting to think about doing the shopping 🫤

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MJS said:

He is 34 years old. And you are still referring to him as a young adult? He is a full grown adult.

But I get it. People take longer to grow up today than they ever have.

Same age as my daughter and yes, to me, she’s a young adult. 😁

37 minutes ago, MarkyMannn said:

Even more exhausting to think about doing the shopping 🫤

31 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Exactly

Well, for some perspective, he's probably spent about as much time shopping for sneakers online as you guys have spent posting on a football message board, AND he gets an entire offseason to do it. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Well, for some perspective, he's probably spent about as much time shopping for sneakers online as you guys have spent posting on a football message board, AND he gets an entire offseason to do it. :thumbsup:

Sure. Everyone has their thing - or things. TT is certainly welcome to indulge his. I just can’t imagine how far down the list sneaker shopping is for me though. I went shopping with the wife and our daughter two nights ago. I got a pair of jeans and a hat and I’m burned out on clothes shopping for the next month. 

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Like (+1) 1

Damn that place is amazing. Elegant and modern with cool layout but nothing over the top. The top floor den makes me claustrophobic though. 

$75 mil in career earnings...$25 by the Bflo. That's the house that the Bills built.

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

yes and no.

This is OTP Roswell, not really Atlanta. Pretty close, but it's going to be a good 45 minute drive into the city with usual traffic, and much longer on a Friday night.

If you come into the city and ITP (Inside the Perimeter), it changes significantly. Here is a mid-sized, basic 3/2 in my neighborhood for about $1M. https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/563-Brownwood-Ave-SE_Atlanta_GA_30316_M64970-63161?from=srp-list-card

that makes sense. I should have been more specific meaning the suburbs of Atlanta. Thats a beautiful house.

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, zevo said:

that makes sense. I should have been more specific meaning the suburbs of Atlanta. Thats a beautiful house.

All good. My post was mostly to take a pretentious shot at all the OTPers around here (*cough* @Augie *cough* @Royale with Cheese:P

You werent wrong. Atlanta and outside of Atlanta is a very affordably priced market for being in and near such a major city.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, US Egg said:

Association fees $2500 yearly. 

…..there’s trailer parks that charge more.

As an aside that only marginally related to your comment, but something I want to talk about..

2023 saw the loss of every human I care about so with no major ties to an area.. I'm buying and customizing an RV that I'm going to live in.. one of the things you learn quick is that it costs a lot. There's a lot of campgrounds that can charge $100/day for an RV spot. So I'm planning to spend about $35k a year just for a place to park.  So you could definitely say there's 'Trailer Parks' that cost more than that for a single month.

Edited by Malazan
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

All good. My post was mostly to take a shot at all the OTPers around here (*cough* @Augie *cough* @Royale with Cheese:P

You werent wrong. Atlanta and outside of Atlanta is a very affordably priced market for being in and near such a major city.

I’m less than a mile OTP in the Vinings area and close to everything (I had lunch in Buckhead yesterday and today), and I don’t pay your ridiculous taxes!  Who’s the winner now?  😂 

Oddly, when you turn 62 in Cobb County you no longer have to pay the school board portion of your property tax. That was about 2/3 of my already cheap Cobb County taxes going away. We had a place in Fulton County and the taxes are one reason we no longer have it. Just the city tax was over $400/month! 

And yes, Atlanta in general is very affordable considering the business center that it is. 

Also, Tyrod has a very nice house. I promise, money and good taste do not always run together. 

Edited by Augie

6 hours ago, zevo said:

money seems to go a long way in Georgia. I was always astounded watching house hunters in Atlanta and see what people get for their money.

It currently is but it's rising.  I think Atlanta and Nashville in the next 10 years or so will jump up to Chicago and Seattle level cost of living for real estate in the burbs.

26 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

All good. My post was mostly to take a pretentious shot at all the OTPers around here (*cough* @Augie *cough* @Royale with Cheese:P

You can't even buy a house in south Downtown, with bars on the window for less than $500,000.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m less than a mile OTP in the Vinings area and close to everything (I had lunch in Buckhead yesterday and today), and I don’t pay your ridiculous taxes!  Who’s the winner now?  😂 

Oddly, when you turn 62 in Cobb County you no longer have to pay the school board portion of your property tax. That was about 2/3 of my already cheap Cobb County taxes going away. We had a place in Fulton County and the taxes are one reason we no longer have it. Just the city tax was over $400/month! 

And yes, Atlanta in general is very affordable considering the business center that it is. 

Also, Tyrod has a very nice house. I promise, money and good taste do not always run together. 

We shouldnt argue taxes in front of this WNY crowd :D

Fulton is so weirdly shaped, I'm in EAV, Atlanta schools and services, but get away with only paying Dekalb taxes. About $7500 total last year!

For whatever reason, I'm not surprised Tyrod has good taste.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.