Wanna buy Tyrod Taylor's house?

On 6/5/2024 at 5:49 AM, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

That's about a 15 minute drive from my mansion. I know the area well.

Tyrod's house is in the same general area of Jones Rd and Bowen Rd where Takeo Spikes' house was/is.

On 6/5/2024 at 8:41 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Two comments: First, you sure get a lot of house for your money in Georgia. Second, that definitely doesn’t look like the house of a young adult. I have to wonder if he feels completely out of place in it. As my mother would’ve said whenever she took my brothers and me into a nice store….“keep your hands in your pockets and don’t touch anything!”.

Tyrod is in his mid 30s and really into high fashion and the finer things in life. I don’t think futons and pig pong tables are his cup of tea. 

The house is gorgeous.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I'm surprised to learn that people who live in mansions really call them mansions.

The things you learn on the internet!

I was being facetious. There are actual million+ $ mansions in my subdivision. I don’t have one of those.  Why would I need one when I spend most of my time on my 80 ft yacht? 😜

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

I was being facetious. There are actual million+ $ mansions in my subdivision. I don’t have one of those.  Why would I need one when I spend most of my time on my 80 ft yacht? 😜

Anything under 100ft is a rowboat peasant

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Anything under 100ft is a rowboat peasant

My 200 ft cruiser is having the gold atrium updated in dry dock. The 80 footer is the dinghy. 

I lived on Jones Road about 5 minutes from there. We bought a 5 acre farm and lived there for over 10 years. The farms all sold out and mansions moved it. Chipper Jones lived 2 doors down from me. The house next to our property was 20K sqft! Paul Newman and Joan Woodward lived off Stroup near Tyrod’s house. I’m not surprised by that price. Those were $2-3M when I moved away 20 years ago. The Atlanta metro area population has grown by 50% since then.

Roswell was a great place to live.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.