Wanna buy Tyrod Taylor's house?

1 hour ago, BuffaloButt said:

That house originally sold for under $300K. Now asking $5M.  Totally insane and shows the state of our economy and how the value of a dollar is trash now.  Not good!!

I’m going to guess the 300k was the lot

• Agree 3

30 minutes ago, zevo said:
1 hour ago, BuffaloButt said:

That house originally sold for under $300K. Now asking $5M.  Totally insane and shows the state of our economy and how the value of a dollar is trash now.  Not good!!

I’m going to guess the 300k was the lot

Listen, we get it's a nice big house, but it has a parking lot that is worth $300k on it's own?!

6 hours ago, US Egg said:

Association fees $2500 yearly. 

…..there’s trailer parks that charge more.

There are only a few houses in that neighborhood, if it is the one I am thinking.  If so, I remember going in to look at them when they were being built (about 10 years ago or so). They started at about $3.5 mil back then. 

Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2024 at 5:57 AM, aristocrat said:

He’s gonna double his money if he gets asking. He should reach out to Kirk 

I wonder if Kirk still spends the summer living in his MIL's basement and drives a beater minivan?

On 6/5/2024 at 8:27 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

If we lose to Tyrod Taylor, I am going to spray paint a penis on McDermott's lawn.

If we lose to Tyrod Taylor, McDermott might come out and join you

On 6/5/2024 at 6:26 AM, mrags said:

Pretty uninspiring pool for a 5m home if uuu ask me. 

I was thinking it looks like the pool and the basketball court of someone who barely uses it 'cuz the mosquitoes are bad

Edited by Beck Water
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BuffaloButt said:

Please don't be a "Gullible Gus Genius".  The original sale was the lot (4x).  After the builder built a house, the price jumped to $3.6M.  

The price declined during the housing crash of the late 2000s/early 2010s and now looks to be on its way up, though I dunno if he'll get $5M for it.

But it really has little to do with the general state of the economy and certainly doesn't show that a dollar's value is trash

• Agree 1

On 6/5/2024 at 6:09 AM, NI Bills Fan said:

That shoe closet would look pretty bare once I put all 3 pairs that I own in it.

So you're not married then?  

:D  

On 6/5/2024 at 7:04 AM, HOUSE said:

Looks nice but I really need 9 bathrooms...

Your dietician must be earning every dollar.  :D 

No, no I don’t. 

On 6/5/2024 at 4:48 AM, BuffaloBill said:

Irritable bowel syndrome? You have to run a lot, I guess you are in excellent shape.

Not with 9 toilets. A few steps away from any location in the house. 

If you don't have $5mil for TT's place, you can buy this 1,000-foot, 100-year-old house in Palo Alto for barely half the price...

image.png.3742fa5382429208532ba6b97d3bf64b.png

Phil Lesh of the Grateful Dead once rented the home and he let Bob Weir live in the garage.  Hewlett-Packard was founded in a different garage just a few blocks away.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

If you don't have $5mil for TT's place, you can buy this 1,000-foot, 100-year-old house in Palo Alto for barely half the price...

image.png.3742fa5382429208532ba6b97d3bf64b.png

Phil Lesh of the Grateful Dead once rented the home and he let Bob Weir live in the garage.  Hewlett-Packard was founded in a different garage just a few blocks away.  

I’m not going to say who we bought our house from. 

• 2 weeks later...

If $5 million is out of your price range, you can have this beauty for 1/10th the cost...

The house is 100 years old and there's a small hitch.  The tenant who lives there pays only $416.67/month in rent.  You can't evict them, nor can you raise the rent for the next 30 years.  

House for sale.jpg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.