Wanna buy Tyrod Taylor's house?

2 hours ago, mrags said:

Pretty uninspiring pool for a 5m home if uuu ask me. 

and I have absolutely no idea why people have such an infatuation for shoes like this. Dude needs 2 closets for his shoes? Really? 

Unlike Coleman Tyrod is really fast wears out a lot of shoes , more shoes means more closet space 

2 hours ago, mrags said:

Pretty uninspiring pool for a 5m home if uuu ask me. 

and I have absolutely no idea why people have such an infatuation for shoes like this. Dude needs 2 closets for his shoes? Really? 

Agreed.  Especially, when you could get this sixty-six-year-old 1,970 sq ft home in California for the same price...

PaloAlto.thumb.jpg.81c53533b61d73816a9b0c7e1ad41c08.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I just found out I live 10 minutes from Tyrod Taylor.

Do you ever get confused and pull up to his place by mistake? 

27 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If we lose to Tyrod Taylor, I am going to spray paint a penis on McDermott's lawn.

AGAIN??? 

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Agreed.  Especially, when you could get this sixty-six-year-old 1,970 sq ft home in California for the same price...

PaloAlto.thumb.jpg.81c53533b61d73816a9b0c7e1ad41c08.jpg

california is insanity

• Agree 5

3 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Looks nice but I really need 9 bathrooms...

To count all your money?

1 hour ago, zevo said:

money seems to go a long way in Georgia. I was always astounded watching house hunters in Atlanta and see what people get for their money.

Especially when the people reveal their job. 

"Im a part time kindergarten teacher and he sells vacuums door to door. Our budget is 12.6 million"

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

To count all your money?

to quote one of my favorite rappers Prof: “I moved further from the bank so I could laugh longer.”

Also: I just saw the property is part of a HOA. I’d move too lol

57 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Damn, that home is beautiful. Love that home office. Glad he’s done well for himself and wonder what he’s upgrading to lol.

This may get me in hot water with some folks, but have you ever noticed that homes in WNY, even the expensive ones, are generally a bit less tasteful than in many other areas. I know I’m out of market now, but I spend a lot of free time looking at listings in other markets, including WNY.  

• Agree 1

Very classy, much like Tyrod. Not surprised. Nice place.

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

This may get me in hot water with some folks, but have you ever noticed that homes in WNY, even the expensive ones, are generally a bit less tasteful than in many other areas. I know I’m out of market now, but I spend a lot of free time looking at listings in other markets, including WNY.  

Yes, absolutely.

2 hours ago, zevo said:

money seems to go a long way in Georgia. I was always astounded watching house hunters in Atlanta and see what people get for their money.

yes and no.

This is OTP Roswell, not really Atlanta. Pretty close, but it's going to be a good 45 minute drive into the city with usual traffic, and much longer on a Friday night.

If you come into the city and ITP (Inside the Perimeter), it changes significantly. Here is a mid-sized, basic 3/2 in my neighborhood for about $1M. https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/563-Brownwood-Ave-SE_Atlanta_GA_30316_M64970-63161?from=srp-list-card

• Like (+1) 1

speaking of Buffalo QB's houses. I actually saw JP Losmans old place in Allentown Buffalo city.

He bought an old mansion and remodeled it.  Pink brick house  with the round circular driveway in front .. Now THAT was a very classy vintage house.

Which Buffalo city is plush with I might add.

I always liked Tyrod. His football acumen was sporadic and frustrating. But he seemed very cool off the field Sharp dresser.

I wish him well 🙂

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Two comments: First, you sure get a lot of house for your money in Georgia. Second, that definitely doesn’t look like the house of a young adult. I have to wonder if he feels completely out of place in it. As my mother would’ve said whenever she took my brothers and me into a nice store….“keep your hands in your pockets and don’t touch anything!”.

He is 34 years old. And you are still referring to him as a young adult? He is a full grown adult.

But I get it. People take longer to grow up today than they ever have.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.