Wanna buy Tyrod Taylor's house?

Pretty uninspiring pool for a 5m home if uuu ask me. 

and I have absolutely no idea why people have such an infatuation for shoes like this. Dude needs 2 closets for his shoes? Really? 

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

He’s gonna double his money if he gets asking. He should reach out to Kirk 

He won't get near 5 million in GA.  The style does look very updated, I wonder if he put in some money since 2019.

42 minutes ago, mrags said:

and I have absolutely no idea why people have such an infatuation for shoes like this. Dude needs 2 closets for his shoes? Really? 

A colorway for every occasion, not to mention the plethora of Jordan's to collect.  

2 hours ago, NI Bills Fan said:

That shoe closet would look pretty bare once I put all 3 pairs that I own in it.

It is legit exhausting to me just thinking about filling those closets with shoes. 

Two comments: First, you sure get a lot of house for your money in Georgia. Second, that definitely doesn’t look like the house of a young adult. I have to wonder if he feels completely out of place in it. As my mother would’ve said whenever she took my brothers and me into a nice store….“keep your hands in your pockets and don’t touch anything!”.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Why is it nicer than Josh’s house?   

money seems to go a long way in Georgia. I was always astounded watching house hunters in Atlanta and see what people get for their money.

1 hour ago, mrags said:

How many OLEDs could he have bought with that money??

Two or three?

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I just found out I live 10 minutes from Tyrod Taylor.

If he beats the Bills after Rodgers goes down you can go paint a penis on his lawn

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.