Joe Marino talks what the Bills have to do to beat KC in playoffs

Just now, FireChans said:

I can’t be making a strawman when I have been making the same point for like 3 pages and you have been disagreeing with every single one lol. I physically CANNOT be more consistent with my argument. 

If you are now saying that the 2018 and 2019 off seasons were missed opportunities for draft capital (which is the point I have made for, again, like 3 pages) and that the Bengals did hit on some elite talent with their early picks, why are you still arguing with me? Lol

Because the Bengals have had triple the chances

4 minutes ago, FireChans said:

That’s true. Did they also hit on elite talent?

The Bengals hit at 1 and 5. The Bills hit at 7 and "missed" at 9. I think the rest is decidedly in the Bills favor despite lesser picks.

17 minutes ago, FireChans said:

What about 33?

What about it?  It's a second round pick. In that same draft, the Bills traded their only pick before Higgins for Steph Diggs. I'd say they got a better return, especially when you consider Higgins probably isn't gonna sign a second contract in Cincy.

Do I wish, in hindsight, that they rolled the dice on JJ or Aiyuk?  Sure. But they needed a guy that season and banking on a rookie was too risky....again, because they were good.

Edited by Mikey152
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.