Joe Marino talks what the Bills have to do to beat KC in playoffs

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

You're completely distorting my point.. 

My point has always been Patrick mahomes took over a contending team... Ready to win big games ... Andy Reid built the roster into a contender while he had Alex Smith.. transitioned to mahomes with a team ready to win

Josh Allen did not take over a team ready to win big games and the team had to grow with him 

That is a point that is 100% true... The bills Josh Allen's rookie year were not ready to win

They weren't really ready to win big games his second year either..

Patrick mahomes got a team ready to win Year One.. Josh Allen's team wasn't ready to win till year 3

What does this have to do with the next 5 years after that? We didn't have a stacked roster when McDermott blew the 13 seconds game? When he sh** his pants against the Bengals. 

Dude what does the beginning of their coaching time with a team have ANYTHING to do with how they are now? Reid didn't win a super bowl with the roster he inherited... You don't really have a point? 

Josh has had a team that's been ready to win for the last 4 years and we've won nothing.....? So to your point, let's start their coaching careers at Mahomes year 1 and Josh year 3 (when they had teams ready to win)... Reid has 3 super bowls and Bills have 0.. what is your point man? 

You are talking in circles.

Edited by warrior9
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ganesh said:

We also should credit Chris Jones for tipping that sure TD by Josh Allen that would have won the game for the Bills

And Chris Jones in turn should credit the Bills coaching staff for leaving him 1v1 on a throw designed to go to the endzone. The coaches choked, again, for the entire 4th quarter. Stupid fake punt. Horrible game management on the final series. Attempting a tying FG which everybody knew was an automatic losing play.

But hey maybe in year 8 our coaches will stop choking in the playoffs. It has to happen eventually, I guess.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, warrior9 said:

Andy Reid inherited a team that was 2-14 my man.... Chiefs record before Reid

5 years: 4-12, 2-14, 4-12, 10-6, 7-9, 2-14

Record for the Bills before McDermott got here: 

5 years 6-10 6-10 7-9 8-8 7-9 

Are you just grasping? 
So again to your original point, by season 11.. McDermott should have 3 super bowls since he's had time to build a team now. 

When you're arguing with 20 people at one time get scatterbrained...

My only point was that Andy Reid took over Kansas City and built them into a contender with Alex Smith... When he got mahomes the team was already ready to contend 

When the bills got Josh Allen the team was not built to contend..  it was not ready to contend till year three 

Patrick mahomes got a team ready to win.. the Bills team grew with Josh Allen

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

You're completely distorting my point.. 

My point has always been Patrick mahomes took over a contending team... Ready to win big games ... Andy Reid built the roster into a contender while he had Alex Smith.. transitioned to mahomes with a team ready to win

Josh Allen did not take over a team ready to win big games and the team had to grow with him 

That is a point that is 100% true... The bills Josh Allen's rookie year were not ready to win

They weren't really ready to win big games his second year either..

Patrick mahomes got a team ready to win Year One.. Josh Allen's team wasn't ready to win till year 3

You can't dispute that and that has been my point... The Bills team grew with Josh Allen into a contender 

Patrick mahomes got a contender

Okay fine but Josh Allen is now going into year 7. So what is the hold up?

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

When you're arguing with 20 people at one time get scatterbrained...

My only point was that Andy Reid took over Kansas City and built them into a contender with Alex Smith... When he got mahomes the team was already ready to contend 

When the bills got Josh Allen the team was not built to contend..  it was not ready to contend till year three 

Patrick mahomes got a team ready to win.. the Bills team grew with Josh Allen

Here i'll bump this one.

What does this have to do with the next 5 years after that? We didn't have a stacked roster when McDermott blew the 13 seconds game? When he sh** his pants against the Bengals?

Dude what does the beginning of their coaching time with a team have ANYTHING to do with how they are now? Reid didn't win a super bowl with the roster he inherited... You don't really have a point? 

Josh has had a team that's been ready to win for the last 4 years and we've won nothing.....? So to your point, let's start their coaching careers at Mahomes year 1 and Josh year 3 (when they had teams ready to win)... Reid has 3 super bowls and Bills have 0.. what is your point man? 

Who cares if they had to build a team, we did and so did they? We simply get outcoached every single time we play them in the play offs

Edited by warrior9

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, warrior9 said:

What does this have to do with the next 5 years after that? We didn't have a stacked roster when McDermott blew the 13 seconds game? When he sh** his pants against the Bengals. 

You are talking in circles.

And I've said plenty of times I don't think the Chiefs are that far ahead of the bills.. what?

I think the Buffalo Bills can beat the Chiefs 

But Patrick mahomes inherited a super bowl contender... Josh Allen didn't 

That is the difference in the first couple years of their career 

People are arguing stupid stuff in this thread... I never said McDermott is better than reid... 

But I did say the bills can win... I also said Andy Reid didn't win the big game in Philadelphia with great teams

And all I said is I'm willing to give McDermott this year to see what happen

Edited by Buffalo716

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yet you are making it that way in your Reid discussion.

This is not reality...this is not even close to what happened.  See below. 

I was fine agreeing to disagree, but everything you just said is completely wrong.

1. Eagles traded McNabb for his 13th season at the end of his career while Andy Reid was still the HC for 3 more years.  So McNabb did NOT go to s*** because Reid LEFT, McNabb left first and retired shortly after as it was the end of his career. 
  2. McNabbs last season in Philly Eagles were 11-5
  3. Reid had a losing record in the 3 years after McNabb left and was fired in 2012 after going 4-12.
  4. The very next season after Reid led them to 4-12 and got fired, the Eagles went 10-6 and back in the playoffs.  

So the ACTUAL facts are is that Reid and his time in Philly went to s*** after McNabb left and Michael Vick took over and rejuvenated his career in Philly, but they won less games than they did when McNabb was there despite Vicks numbers being similar to McNabbs.  Reids record got worse every year after McNabb until he was fired in 2012 with a 4-12 record.  

Sorry, but you keep wanting to go down this rabbit hole, it is just not the hole you think it Is.  

It was 100 percent time for a change for Andy in Philly, there's no doubt as he ran his course there.

But Mcnabb was 33-34 years old when he left.. lol. That's not old At all as a QB

I gave endless examples of guys who were still very good in their mid to late 30s in this post

Rivers, Eli, Peyton manning, favre, Big Ben, brees, stafford, favre, Brady, Rodgers.

Thats literally 10 at the top of my head.

Mcnabbs last year in Philly to when he left was a night and day difference.

You're telling me he aged that quickly in the span of what, 7 months?

Want another example? Look at Alex smith's numbers with Andy compared to without him. (Outside his 2012 season with a stacked Jim Harbaugh team)

Edited by BillsFan130

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

And I've said plenty of times I don't think the Chiefs are that far ahead of the bills.. what?

I think the Buffalo Bills can beat the Chiefs 

But Patrick mahomes inherited a super bowl contender... Josh Allen didn't 

That is the difference in the first couple years of their career 

What does this have to do with ANYTHING? What does this have to do with them having teams the last 4 years? That means nothing? 

They both have had teams to content at the exact same time? How they came in to the league means nothing. They have both had super bowl ready teams the last 4 years. Your point is 1000000% moot? 

This is the craziest thing i've read on this board in soooo long.. You are theorizing that Mahomes is only better/ has superbowls because he came in to the league with a better roster to start? 

Edited by warrior9
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Okay fine but Josh Allen is now going into year 7. So what is the hold up?

I don't coach the bills... People are arguing stupid stuff here and my points are valid 

Just because I'm not on the we need to fire McDermott train asap doesn't mean I don't think he has to improve.. he does

It doesn't mean I think he's better than Andy Reid. I don't think he is 

But I think the bills with the culture he has established can beat any single team and win a super bowl 

The bills are closer now than they were Josh Allen's first two years in the league

Just now, warrior9 said:

What does this have to do with ANYTHING? What does this have to do with them having teams the last 4 years? That means nothing? 

They both have had teams to content at the exact same time? How they came in to the league means nothing. They have both had super bowl ready teams the last 4 years. Your point is 1000000% moot? 

So, because Josh came in with a worse roster, we wait for 5 more years and waste his prime? What? This is the craziest thing i've read on this board in soooo long

You're completely misreading what I'm saying bro... Because even fire chan understands what I'm getting at 

Yes the bills need to win soon or McDermott won't be here that long.. that doesn't mean he didn't gut the entire roster.. which he did ... And the team had to grow with Josh Allen

And he rebuilt it into a contending team... We are contending every year and we absolutely can win a super bowl 

Only one team does every year 

The Chiefs have won back-to-back super bowls and we haven't... But I think we are good enough to beat them

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don't coach the bills... People are arguing stupid stuff here and my points are valid 

Just because I'm not on the we need to fire McDermott train asap doesn't mean I don't think he has to improve.. he does

But I think the bills with the culture he has established can beat any single team and win a super bowl 

The bills are closer now than they were Josh Allen's first two years in the league

You're completely misreading what I'm saying bro... Because even fire chan understands what I'm getting at 

Yes the bills need to win soon or McDermott won't be here that long.. that doesn't mean he didn't gut the entire roster.. which he did ... And the team had to grow with Josh Allen

And he rebuilt it into a contending team... We are contending every year and we absolutely can win a super bowl 

The Chiefs have won back-to-back super bowls and we haven't... But I think we are good enough to beat them

Lol no, you are changing your tune now.

That is not at ALL what you were saying before.... You were saying Mahomes came in with a contender and so did Reid (which isn't true).. 

I am not misreading what you are saying at all. I genuinely don't think you knew what you were saying or if anyone would agree with the below quotes meaning anything today.

Some of your quotes:

" But Patrick mahomes inherited a super bowl contender... Josh Allen didn't 

That is the difference in the first couple years of their career "

Ok, although this isn't true.... but what does that have ANYTHING to do with the last 4 years when both were elite and had ELITE rosters? I want to know the answer to this question. 

One more:

Let's say this is true.. again, WHAT does this have to do with the last 4 years when we had an elite roster? Them coming in to the league and McDermott having "only 7 years" with a team means WHAT? NO ONE gets 7 years dude. He's had an elite roster for 4 years... I have NO idea what you're getting at.. 

I'm not misreading anything. If that's your way of saying "I think the Bills right now can beat the Chiefs".. that's a very odd way of doing it. 

Edited by warrior9
  • Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

I believe the bills are good enough to beat the Chiefs 

That's the point 

It took years to get to that point because the team was growing into a contender... Now I feel like we could have won the super bowl the last few years and we didn't 

But only one team does.. I absolutely Believe Josh Allen can win a super bowl with McDermott 

We couldn't beat the Chiefs year two with Josh.. we haven't yet in the playoffs yet either.. but I think the team has been capable of doing that the last few years they just haven't put it together 

That doesn't mean they can't

2 minutes ago, warrior9 said:

Lol no, you are changing your tune now.

That is not at ALL what you were saying before.... You were saying Mahomes came in with a contender and so did Reid (which isn't true).. 

I am not misreading what you are saying at all. I genuinely don't think you knew what you were saying or if anyone would agree with the below quotes meaning anything today.

Some of your quotes:

" But Patrick mahomes inherited a super bowl contender... Josh Allen didn't 

That is the difference in the first couple years of their career "

Ok, although this isn't true.... but what does that have ANYTHING to do with the last 4 years when both were elite and had ELITE rosters? I want to know the answer to this question. 

One more:

Let's say this is true.. again, WHAT does this have to do with the last 4 years when we had an elite roster? Them coming in to the league and McDermott having "only 7 years" with a team means WHAT? NO ONE gets 7 years dude. He's had an elite roster for 4 years... I have NO idea what you're getting at.. 

I'm not misreading anything. If that's your way of saying "I think the Bills right now can beat the Chiefs".. that's a very odd way of doing it. 

Yes mahomes did inherit a better team than Josh Allen inherited 

And that doesn't have anything to do with the last 4 years... But I'm saying I feel like we can win 

If you don't think we can beat them that's fine... I think we can

I believe the bills can win we just haven't beat them yet

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

@warrior9 and fyi I've also been defending Andy Reid in this thread 

When he was fired from Philadelphia he was thought of as the coach that can't win the big game..  can't get you over the hump 

But I always thought he was a world class top NFL coach... The eagles fired him and won a super bowl with a lesser coach  and quarterback than what he had in McNabb 

I feel like he could have won that's super bowl in Philadelphia also 

Now sometimes a change of scenery is good... And your message gets stale 

And Kansas City obviously worked out 

But he also unfairly got the can't win the big game label

6 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I also remember guys like Kolb, Aj Feeley, Vick, Koy Detmer, Jeff Garcia having great games/years under Reid. He is an offensive genius 

Of course he is I'm not debating that.. he is a quarterback guru and offensive genius 

31 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

So it would be fair to say you think McD hasn’t been good enough to win it all the last 4 seasons but doesn’t mean he can’t so you aren’t ready to pull the plug yet?

I think that’s a fair take. FWIW, I’m not really on the Fire McD train. 

But what I think that argument is, at its core, is haggling over when he gets canned. Which is kind of a bad spot to be in. Because there are very few coaches without a title who get that rope, and rightfully so.

I have McD right in that Tomlin/Harbaugh class. Floor raiser leader of men who isn’t really elite but a fine coach.

The problem is that I think the Ravens AND Steelers would have, rightfully, fired both those dudes if they didn’t have hardware from a decade ago. And honestly, there’s a reasonable argument that they should have canned both of them. 

I’m not ready to throw in the towel on McD and say the message got stale and it’s time for a change, literally, because of last year. That team had EVERY excuse to roll over and die. Bunch of old guys on their last legs, injuries, firing an OC, 6-6, Diggs drama. 

But they didn’t.  So that’s why I think McD deserves 2024. Imo, he’s coaching for his supper going forward, and Beane is GMing for his job here too (because I actually think Beane is the bigger problem)

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, FireChans said:

So it would be fair to say you think McD hasn’t been good enough to win it all the last 4 seasons but doesn’t mean he can’t so you aren’t ready to pull the plug yet?

I think that’s a fair take. FWIW, I’m not really on the Fire McD train. 

But what I think that argument is, at its core, is haggling over when he gets canned. Which is kind of a bad spot to be in. Because there are very few coaches without a title who get that rope, and rightfully so.

I have McD right in that Tomlin/Harbaugh class. Floor raiser leader of men who isn’t really elite but a fine coach.

The problem is that I think the Ravens AND Steelers would have, rightfully, fired both those dudes if they didn’t have hardware from a decade ago. And honestly, there’s a reasonable argument that they should have canned both of them. 

I’m not ready to throw in the towel on McD and say the message got stale and it’s time for a change, literally, because of last year. That team had EVERY excuse to roll over and die. Bunch of old guys on their last legs, injuries, firing an OC, 6-6, Diggs drama. 

But they didn’t.  So that’s why I think McD deserves 2024. Imo, he’s coaching for his supper going forward, and Beane is GMing for his job here too (because I actually think Beane is the bigger problem)

I think we're in a tough spot.. and pressure will either break you or make you ... It's time to make diamonds 

I don't think he's a top three coach... But with his leadership I think he's squarely in the top 10... He also is a world-class developer of defensive players who buy in to his scheme... He's taken other teams cast offs (poyer) turn them into all pros... Taken a good role player in Hyde.. position switch.. all pro.... Developed sixth round pick Matt Milano , all pro... Dolphins cut Jordan Phillips... He micromanaged him.. and put him into his scheme to get 10 sacks and a big contract... First pick of his era... Tre white... Developed into all pro

I can roll off a lot of other guys.. he is a great developer within his system 

Now he obviously has weaknesses... And does some really stupid stuff like calling a fake punt with Hamlin... There's no way that doesn't come through the top 

So he certainly has game day issues that leave me concerned at points... But coaches get better on game day with more experience 

Whether you are 5 years in or 10 years in 

And he's a smart guy and a good coach so that leaves me with hope that he can tighten up...

Yeah I'm basically afraid of getting rid of the guy who changed the culture and help make the bills relevant again 

Because there's no guarantee the next guy is the top 10 coach

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

What?  Dude played 13 years and took a lot of punishment and injuries.  So your one angle here is that he wasn't elite at age 34 when his body was failing him from all the abuse he took as a physical QB (see Cam Newton) that means he was the LONE reason that in his PRIME when he was the BEST player on the Eagles that they didn't win a Super Bowl?  

I mean what are you even talking about right now lol

Literally all of that has zero relevancy to what ever insane conversation we are having right now.

Yeah, because his career was nearing the end as injuries had started to do him in.  

I legitimately have no idea why you are still running down this rabbit hole of a weird conversation, its like Andy Reid is a close relative or yours or something and you are willing to make up any false statement or stat to prove that.  I mean you have totally changed your entire story.  I can't for the life of me figure out why you just didn't leave it "agree to disagree" several posts ago.  

First you blamed Reid not winning a SB in Philly solely on McNabb...saying because he wasn't Mahomes...which in itself is an wild take given over 50 SB's have been won by QB's not named Mahomes.  

Then when I said does that mean it was Marinos fault Mia didn't win a SB because Shula won SB without Marino and never did with Marino.  You respond by completely contradicting yourself saying "Im not a Super Bowl is QB stat kind of guy" despite 100% blaming Reids lack of a SB on...you guessed it...a QB.  

Then you had no idea what you were talking about when you said Reid left McNabb in Philly where he went to s***...and that is because McNabb left 3 years before Reid and actually retired the year before Reid's final season in Philly.  

Then you didn't even know that Reid's career was the one that actually went to s*** without McNabb posting a losing record over 3 seasons without him and getting fired.  Furthermore, a new coach took that same 4-12 Reid team to the playoffs the next year with a 10-6 record and he was a terrible coach (Chip Kelly).  

And everyone knows why Reid was fired, because he was also the GM and sucked as the GM.  He was the reason the team was spiraling downward, he literally was the one who built it.  

Again...gonna have to agree to disagree...and here is the funny part...I still have no idea what point you are even trying to make here, so I don't even know what we are agreeing to disagree on.  I just know I can't keep discussing something with someone who just makes up false statements that don't match the real history.  

Most of the big physical quarterbacks from the '90s era did not have a long career 

Dante culpepper Steve McNair and Donovan McNabb were all solid .. McNabb and McNair were really really good... McNair won an MVP

None played well past 33 or 34 

Because they were beat up

Thank you McNabb was really good 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

What?  Dude played 13 years and took a lot of punishment and injuries.  So your one angle here is that he wasn't elite at age 34 when his body was failing him from all the abuse he took as a physical QB (see Cam Newton) that means he was the LONE reason that in his PRIME when he was the BEST player on the Eagles that they didn't win a Super Bowl?  

I mean what are you even talking about right now lol

Literally all of that has zero relevancy to what ever insane conversation we are having right now.

Yeah, because his career was nearing the end as injuries had started to do him in.  

I legitimately have no idea why you are still running down this rabbit hole of a weird conversation, its like Andy Reid is a close relative or yours or something and you are willing to make up any false statement or stat to prove that.  I mean you have totally changed your entire story.  I can't for the life of me figure out why you just didn't leave it "agree to disagree" several posts ago.  

First you blamed Reid not winning a SB in Philly solely on McNabb...saying because he wasn't Mahomes...which in itself is an wild take given over 50 SB's have been won by QB's not named Mahomes.  

Then when I said does that mean it was Marinos fault Mia didn't win a SB because Shula won SB without Marino and never did with Marino.  You respond by completely contradicting yourself saying "Im not a Super Bowl is QB stat kind of guy" despite 100% blaming Reids lack of a SB on...you guessed it...a QB.  

Then you had no idea what you were talking about when you said Reid left McNabb in Philly where he went to s***...and that is because McNabb left 3 years before Reid and actually retired the year before Reid's final season in Philly.  

Then you didn't even know that Reid's career was the one that actually went to s*** without McNabb posting a losing record over 3 seasons without him and getting fired.  Furthermore, a new coach took that same 4-12 Reid team to the playoffs the next year with a 10-6 record and he was a terrible coach (Chip Kelly).  

And everyone knows why Reid was fired, because he was also the GM and sucked as the GM.  He was the reason the team was spiraling downward, he literally was the one who built it.  

Again...gonna have to agree to disagree...and here is the funny part...I still have no idea what point you are even trying to make here, so I don't even know what we are agreeing to disagree on.  I just know I can't keep discussing something with someone who just makes up false statements that don't match the real history.  

The point I am trying to prove here before we got down this rabbit hole is simple:

Someone compared andy Reid to McDermott.

The situation is completely different.

Reid went from having a "good" QB to an elite QB. That elite QB helped him get over the edge and he now has 3 rings and counting.

McDermott is not going from a "good" to elite QB. He has had an elite QB for the past 4 seasons but still hasn't gotten it done.

if you disagree with that, I'm not sure what to really tell you. But all good either way and we can move on 

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

The point I am trying to prove here before we got down this rabbit hole is simple:

Someone compared andy Reid to McDermott.

The situation is completely different.

Reid went from having a "good" QB to an elite QB. That elite QB helped him get over the edge and he now has 3 rings and counting.

McDermott is not going from a "good" to elite QB. He has had an elite QB for the past 4 seasons but still hasn't gotten it done.

if you disagree with that, I'm not sure what to really tell you. But all good either way and we can move on 

Well, none of that is what we have discussed once.  So that is all news to me.  

I mean on one hand you can't stop talking about how ELITE Mahomes is...then on the other, you can't seem to understand that McD and Allen need to go through Mahomes to get over the hump.

You know it took Peyton Manning a long time to get a SB too because he had Brady to contend with every year as well.  Mahomes is a generational talent, getting past him is not going to be some small task or feat.  

We lost by 3 to KC this year in the postseason, but you do know we were without our top 3 LB's right.  KC attacked our LBs all game long and still only won by 3.  You don't think Milano and Bernard might have impacted that game to where we probably would have won and not having them was a bit of bad luck.  Its one thing to lose one guy, but to lose your starters and the backup is tough.

The most important difference is Reid went from GM in Philly to NOT the GM in KC.  He was always a good coach.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Nephilim17 said:

I like Joe a lot. Wish his podcast had film and more graphics but I think he knows a lot and like to listen often. Didn't see this here and I thought it merited some attention.

What he says here is interesting, and his conclusion may not please a lot of folks here.

Some broad highlights:
1. Recapping the obvious: the Bills play the Chiefs very well in the regular season, in the post-season, not so much

2. As good as Mahomes is, his QB rating against the Bills in the playoffs is far, far higher than against other teams. I roughly recall a 20-point difference or so. 

3. The Chiefs have been very good at letting good players go at the right time

4. Mahomes will obviously be good for a long time, and Jones for a while still, but hopefully a 35-year-old Kelce starts to decline

5. This is the big one — the Bills can't just "out score" the Chiefs in the playoffs, we have to get D line pressure on Mahomes, who might have been sacked just 3 times (if I recall) in 3 playoff games against the Bills.

Joe says this last point is key: pressure that actually gets to Mahomes in the playoffs. Other teams sack him; we don't. He's not invincible but the Bills falter — in the playoffs — getting to Pat.

Joe doesn't get to breaking down what we've been doing wrong and what we can do better but he doesn't think the key is simply getting better on offense. And he points out that Josh always comes to play against KC in the playoffs.

Keep arguing all you want about Bills WRs but the Bills D-line is a big question mark, if not concern, when it comes to stopping our nemesis when it counts.

Does he talk about what @NoHuddleKelly12 quipped were "The LIttle Sisters of the Poor" playing LB against the Chiefs in the playoffs?

Beane is clearly aware of the need for pressure.  That's why he drafted as he did in 2021, and then signed Von Miller in 2022.  That was a "swing for the fences" that missed, when Miller was injured on Thanksgiving and then really couldn't play at an elite level in 2023.

But a team also needs to get "hot" at the right time, as far as players turning it up (like Rashee Rice did for the Chiefs 2nd half) vs. disappearing (as Diggs seems to do come playoff time, and as Leonard Floyd did).  And as far as players not being injured.  Starting AJ Klein and an injured Tyrell Dodson at LB and an injured Rasul Douglas and Dane Jackson at CB is not a recipe for success.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.