OTAs 6/4

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He is (was) good at using leverage to set up his speed rush but he was never a power-rusher type.

If his one arm power rush is not his most commonly used technique, it’s gotta be close. Watch the video. Educate yourself. 

Also I said he could win with power, not that he was strictly a power rusher. Don’t put words in my mouth. 

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I think he is here for 2024 and then will be gone personally. If it was just about reducing cap hit an extension was the move to make rather than the restructure. He will turn 30 before the season starts. I dunno if the Bills want to be tied into him long term. 

It's a story line to watch.

Perhaps its more , how can they reload that position next offseason ?

let us pray Miller gets back a pass rush threat to be considered each play he is on the field. all we can do right now.

Posted (edited)

Knox is okay by me.

Would not even consider a trade this year.

He is quite valuable to the Team , regardless of statistical analyzation .

Expecting with a better O line this season (👍) he can get some plays called in  , designed for him. Get him open and let him run.

YAC should be a focal point under Brady. Knox does alright when given a few steps to turn and run :)

Let Kincaid catch the deeper routes

Go Bills TEs 

Edited by 3rdand12
  • Agree 5

Posted (edited)
On 6/4/2024 at 9:58 AM, Allen2D̶i̶g̶g̶s̶TBD said:

I think Richard Gouraige looked very good in preseason last year and may have a shot at making the 53

That's a rather braive statement to make.

On 6/4/2024 at 11:13 AM, Jauronimo said:

Reminiscent of the epic Maybin v Wang camp battle of yesteryear.  Iron sharpens iron.

On 6/4/2024 at 1:32 PM, Robert Paulson said:

More like mud splotches mud

Plastic knife spreads warm butter? Lithium grease coats an O-ring!

On 6/4/2024 at 1:43 PM, stevewin said:

A Rondell Bothroyd sighting!  He exists!

14 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

That name is a *****in' made up Key and Peele All-Star name.  Pulling real hard for him to make the team.  Easily the next Leger Douzable.

Guy is chiseled... looks like he's on royds.

On 6/4/2024 at 5:15 PM, BillsFanForever19 said:

I love the concept of telling players they need to shut up when they simply answer questions from a request from the media.

11 hours ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

"Groot how do you feel today?"

"I cannot speak until I get 10 sacks this year"

Ryan Halloran: "Shut the ***** up!!!"

11 hours ago, Putin said:

I like animals 

Me too. I used to like wild animals more but lately I've grown an affinity for domestic animals... dogs and cats of course but particularly farm animals. I love how docile and gentle they are. Most people haven't been around farm animals and don't know that you can herd goats even if they don't know you. Farm animals are so trusting and gentle that for the most part you risk no physical injury interacting with them. I've been able to pick up chickens and place them in the coop with little fuss and I"ve had farm geese eat corn out of my hand. Sheep are also very gentle and trusting and can be petted with little or no trouble. And of course ducks are adorable and shake their fannies when they walk. What kind of animals do you like?

Edited by Sierra Foothills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I've been high on Gouriage as well since last preseason. Really impressive from what I saw. 

Keon is a raw young rookie so I'm trying not to get too overthink any news from him. I have no clue what he'll amount to tbh

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/4/2024 at 2:11 PM, Putin said:

I keep hearing good things about  Claypool if he gets his s*it together add Coleman and Samuel to Kincaid and Shakir this group has potential to be more productive then last year 

Best our WR room has ever been!

Finally got our franchise QB who’s the most talented player in the league unreal weapons.

Exciting!!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, McBean said:

Best our WR room has ever been!

Finally got our franchise QB who’s the most talented player in the league unreal weapons.

Exciting!!

I have concerns /s

On 6/5/2024 at 1:34 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

Honestly, I don't even know...I mean I think a 4th rounder is probably about the most they could get and I would guess offers would start with a 5th.  Personally, I think Knox is a pretty good TE, I think from a talent perspective a 4th or late 3rd isn't unreasonable, the issue is he doesn't have the resume because he was not used as a primary weapon here which was a combo of the OC's in Daboll and Dorsey as well as the weaknesses in the OL where Knox had to be an extra blocker a lot.  

Daboll forgot the guy was on the team until the 2nd half of the last season Daboll was here where Knox finished with a career high 9 TD's and it looked like finally Knox was going to be used more.  Then Dorsey did the same thing his first season until later in the season he remember Knox played on this team and he finished with 6 TD's.  Last year was the arrival of Kincaid who is the better weapon, but not the better overall TE when you factor all the duties of a complete TE...at least not yet.  

I just can't see Beane considering a 5th, he has more value to us than that this year IMHO.  He might think hard about it for a 4th, but we already have three 4th round picks in the next draft, so not sure he feels the need to pull that trigger.  

I honestly think it is unlikely he gets traded unless someone is willing to something like this in which I will use the Giants in this example:  Giants send us their 3rd round pick and the Bills send back Knox and one of our three 4th round picks.  If someone was willing to do that, I think that would get Beanes attention.  

But ultimately, I still think it's most likely he is a Bill for 2024.

Good analysis Alpha.  I appreciate that.  I agree that we should not trade him before this season for a 4th.  A 3rd and sending the other team Knox and a later 4th sounds solid.  I think Knox is decent.  Even good at times.  Don't think he has very good hands though.  Doesn't pluck the ball when its coming to him.  And can not catch anything low.  Ball always seems to hit the ground.  He is a good blocker, and a tough player.  And is pretty solid in the red zone.  I wish he was a little more athletic and twitchy.  But that is not who he is.  But I think he will be a good complementary piece to Kincaid this season.  And if he is willing to continue to redo his contract, Beane might keep him around a little longer.  (And lets not forget Quinton Morris.  He could be sneaky good this year, if we incorporate him more into the offense.)

On 6/5/2024 at 2:48 PM, Sierra Foothills said:

That's a rather braive statement to make.

Plastic knife spreads warm butter? Lithium grease coats an O-ring!

Guy is chiseled... looks like he's on royds.

Ryan Halloran: "Shut the ***** up!!!"

Me too. I used to like wild animals more but lately I've grown an affinity for domestic animals... dogs and cats of course but particularly farm animals. I love how docile and gentle they are. Most people haven't been around farm animals and don't know that you can herd goats even if they don't know you. Farm animals are so trusting and gentle that for the most part you risk no physical injury interacting with them. I've been able to pick up chickens and place them in the coop with little fuss and I"ve had farm geese eat corn out of my hand. Sheep are also very gentle and trusting and can be petted with little or no trouble. And of course ducks are adorable and shake their fannies when they walk. What kind of animals do you like?

😂😂 geese are docile and gentle

They're some of the most ornery and pissy animals I've ever come across

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

😂😂 geese are docile and gentle

They're some of the most ornery and pissy animals I've ever come across

Yes geese are on'ry as Waylon would say but I have had them eat from my hands.

Try that with a piranha.

And yes, I was going for laughs so thank you.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Yes geese are on'ry as Waylon would say but I have had them eat from my hands.

Try that with a piranha.

And yes, I was going for laughs so thank you.

image.png.d4fc1a56b6b62b4597375324d06a3d5f.png

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.