What’s on your football bucket list?

appoo

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Bills Super Bowl parade to celebrate a championship tops the list.

Seeing a game at Lambeau Field.

Seeing a game at Michigan.

Seeing a game at Notre Dame.

I've done the bottom 3, multiple times.  Need to do the top one.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Great minds think alike.

Who doesn’t want to streak at the Super Bowl?

What would the odds of a double streaker at the SB pay?

Hell, I'd do it for free. 

Let the junk bounce free for all to see

It’s not a game, or even a Super Bowl, and it will never happen, but sitting in the war room for a Bills draft is the coolest football thing I can think of. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I would also add to attend the first Bills preseason game in 2026 which would be the first game ever at the new stadium. Also to be at the home opener for the first regular season game at the new stadium. When 2026 gets here it will mark 53 years since the Bills played in a new stadium.

2 hours ago, appoo said:

Lambeau is on my list as well

It's always been on my list.

But ... should it be? I mean, one of those citadels of football and all that. But is the experience that great?

I can't help but think back to when I was all excited to go to Wrigley and Fenway. Then I went and was underwhelmed. Wow, old, with terrible sightlines, restrooms, food ...

24 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It's always been on my list.

But ... should it be? I mean, one of those citadels of football and all that. But is the experience that great?

I can't help but think back to when I was all excited to go to Wrigley and Fenway. Then I went and was underwhelmed. Wow, old, with terrible sightlines, restrooms, food ...

Have heard both! But this is why you gotta try it, to find out!

2 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Lambeau 2010.  Bills got crushed but the Green Bay history was awesome.  Pack fans are a good group as well.

Lambeau in 2018. Bills lost 22-0. It was awful game. Josh was terrible. 

Must admit I left a bit underwhelmed. Glad I went but not quite the experience I hoped.

3 hours ago, appoo said:

For me, even though I grew up in NEPA, I still haven’t been to a Bills home game (went to Bills at Rams a few seasons ago), so that’s currently on top of it. But beyond that my list includes 

A) becoming a football coach

B) LSU night game 

C) going to an NFL playoff game 

Fun topic:  Both my wife and I love football.  She is a big Niners fan, and I am obviously a big Bills fan and we support each others teams when not playing each other too.  So these below are things we have already put on our football bucket list:

1. Go to a Super Bowl (fingers crossed its Bills vs Niners)
  2. Attend a Bills Playoff game (hopefully I can do 1 and 2 at the same time)
  3. Got to a Niners vs Bills game both in Buffalo and SF  
    1. Sadly, our shot is this year as SF goes to Buffalo 12/1 but we will have a newborn as our 2nd son is due mid October, so traveling to a game then isn't something we can pull off this year.  
  4. We have some road game rivalries for each team we want to get in too...like Bills in KC vs Mahomes, Niners at Dallas, etc.  This includes going to a each of divisional opponents stadiums to see our teams play them.  

Now that I will have 2 sons 16 1/2 months apart, getting back into coaching football is high on my list too, but probably a little later when my boys are older.  I actually turned down my buddy who was trying to get me to come coach with him at a local high school this past season because I had my hands full between my first born son who just turned 1 last week and setting up a 2nd business.  I can't even imagine how busy my life will be when our 2nd son gets here in October lol.  So I think coaching is gonna have to wait a little bit longer for me lol.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Fun topic:  Both my wife and I love football.  She is a big Niners fan, and I am obviously a big Bills fan and we support each others teams when not playing each other too.  So these below are things we have already put on our football bucket list:

1. Go to a Super Bowl (fingers crossed its Bills vs Niners)
  2. Attend a Bills Playoff game (hopefully I can do 1 and 2 at the same time)
  3. Got to a Niners vs Bills game both in Buffalo and SF  
    1. Sadly, our shot is this year as SF goes to Buffalo 12/1 but we will have a newborn as our 2nd son is due mid October, so traveling to a game then isn't something we can pull off this year.  
  4. We have some road game rivalries for each team we want to get in too...like Bills in KC vs Mahomes, Niners at Dallas, etc.  This includes going to a each of divisional opponents stadiums to see our teams play them.  

Now that I will have 2 sons 16 1/2 months apart, getting back into coaching football is high on my list too, but probably a little later when my boys are older.  I actually turned down my buddy who was trying to get me to come coach with him at a local high school this past season because I had my hands full between my first born son who just turned 1 last week and setting up a 2nd business.  I can't even imagine how busy my life will be when our 2nd son gets here in October lol.  So I think coaching is gonna have to wait a little bit longer for me lol.  

My two boys are 17 months apart too. 

Now they are 22 and 21

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

My two boys are 17 months apart too. 

Now they are 22 and 21

Awesome!  My wife and her youngest brother are too, and this was our plan.  I am gonna be 48 in July and my wife just turned 30 two weeks ago.  So I told her if she wants more than 1, we need to do them back to back as I don't wanna be popping kids out in my 50's lol.  And she was all for it given she loved being so close in age to her younger brother.  And we were blessed to get preggos right away both times, so it worked out nicely.  Although I am a little terrified of having 2 of these things running around here soon, I am already exhausted as it is now hahaha.

• Haha (+1) 1

This is my 21st year with seasons... I've only got 2 years left to see the AFC Championship game being played in Buffalo (can't afford the prices being thrown around in the new stadium)

After the 2025 season I hope to see more road games, mainly I want to see a game in Green Bay, and visit the Hall of Fame.  

I'm a simple person - the feeling that comes with the Bills winning a Super Bowl game in dominating fashion.  Like a Seahawks/Broncos 43-8 demolition.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.