What’s on your football bucket list?

appoo

For me, even though I grew up in NEPA, I still haven’t been to a Bills home game (went to Bills at Rams a few seasons ago), so that’s currently on top of it. But beyond that my list includes 

A) becoming a football coach

B) LSU night game 

C) going to an NFL playoff game 

• Like (+1) 2

Been a die hard Bills fan since the late 80’s never been to a Bills game , this year I’m going to the Houston game only 8’hour drive from Midland Tx 

but most importantly I want to be at the SB parade in Buffalo 

• Like (+1) 3

Buffalo Bills Super Bowl win

• Agree 3

27 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Bills Super Bowl parade to celebrate a championship tops the list.

Seeing a game at Lambeau Field.

Seeing a game at Michigan.

Seeing a game at Notre Dame.

Lambeau is on my list as well

5 minutes ago, mushypeaches said:

To see the Bills play all 31 other teams in person

First game I attended was in 1991, I've got 6 left and crossing 1 off the list this year with a trip to Seattle

This is pretty awesome!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, mushypeaches said:

To see the Bills play all 31 other teams in person

First game I attended was in 1991, I've got 6 left and crossing 1 off the list this year with a trip to Seattle

Best road experience so far?

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

Spend a week in Buffalo, starting with the day before the Super Bowl, and stay until the day after the parade. I just want to *be there* when the clock hits 0:00 and we finally win it all. There will never be a moment like that. We may win more eventually, but I want to experience that first one

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Detroit for Thanksgiving Day in 2022 was a super fun time.  Our fans took over the bars the night before, then we had an awesome private tailgate 2 blocks from the stadium the morning of the day.  50 degrees outside, and we stood out on the sidewalk shouting and waving at the Detroit fans "Welcome to Buffalo!"

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Lambeau 2010.  Bills got crushed but the Green Bay history was awesome.  Pack fans are a good group as well.

It is my destiny to be arrested for fighting a police horse during a Bills Super Bowl parade. My life will not be complete until this happens.

It's a tough goal to have, because it requires not only a Bills Super Bowl victory, but also a less-than-amicable police horse. I'm not just gonna pick a fight with a NICE horse, ya know?

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I was at the Bills first Monday Night game. It was October 1973.  OJ wen over the 1,000 mark in that game 7 contest against the Chiefs.

I'd like to be in attendance at their first Monday Night game in the new Highmark Stadium. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.