Heterosexual Awesomeness Month

I don't get it. 

If you want to get a permit for your Heterosexual Awesomeness Month parade, well, nothing's stopping you.

In fact, under long-established First Amendment jurisprudence, if your community has an LGBT parade, then I guess they'll have to issue you that permit.

So do it!

Don't just sit at your keyboard complaining. Get out there and carry your upside down flag like it's a rainbow flag!

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't get it. 

If you want to get a permit for your Heterosexual Awesomeness Month parade, well, nothing's stopping you.

In fact, under long-established First Amendment jurisprudence, if your community has an LGBT parade, then I guess they'll have to issue you that permit.

So do it!

Don't just sit at your keyboard complaining. Get out there and carry your upside down flag like it's a rainbow flag!

It’s also Gun Violence Awareness Month but the cult doesn’t want to touch that one.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Oh, that much is obvious.

So when is the Olean Hetero Pride March happening?

Did you get the permit filed?

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

They're offended by heterosexual awesomeness. 

Bigots.

And certainly the Research Triangle Lab Assistant Incel Parade is soon to be underway

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Bunch of MAGA d-bags probably showed up at the Idaho bar bragging about f'n cattle on the ranch

My goodness, these snowflakey pearl clutchers.

Imagine if Tarheel had been exposed to drag queen story hour at a young age. He would probably be marching in the Pride parade in full S&M gear. Or maybe he wouldn't even be a "he."

So fragile a sexual identity ...

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

My goodness, these snowflakey pearl clutchers.

Imagine if Tarheel had been exposed to drag queen story hour at a young age. He would probably be marching in the Pride parade in full S&M gear. Or maybe he wouldn't even be a "he."

So fragile a sexual identity ...

You got a laugh emoji from Tiberius. A day well spent. Kudos. 

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You got a laugh emoji from Tiberius. A day well spent. Kudos. 

It is, isn't it?

But you know I really live for being called a commie or some kind of spell-check evading permutation of the eff word and a bodily fluid.