Does James Cook leave or get an extension if he keeps this level of play up?

I think that with the way running backs are viewed around the league, Cook doesn't have a great deal of leverage in contract negotiations.  I think the Bills will make him what they think is a fair offer and he can either take it or walk.  

Is it fair to say the majority of fans are comfortable with the Bills most likely moving on from almost any RB after their rookie deal expires (or possibly even before, like with Moss)? Seems like a position you can spend a day two or three pick on every other year to keep the pipeline stocked up on the cheap. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Is it fair to say the majority of fans are comfortable with the Bills most likely moving on from almost any RB after their rookie deal expires (or possibly even before, like with Moss)? Seems like a position you can spend a day two or three pick on every other year to keep the pipeline stocked up on the cheap. 

Of course... If they're running really hard and fresh maybe they get a one two year extension 

But I would never give another guy four after his original 4.... 

You're never fresher than the day you leave college realistically

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.