Hunter Biden trial starts today

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Is there another quote missing somewhere? The quoted message just says he loves and supports his son. I don’t see anything about him not doing anything wrong or being innocent.

• Like (+1) 1

This is a witch hunt by the Biden administration! Hunter Biden is innocent. This will only help Hunter get more votes! He’s already raising millions of dollars!

• Haha (+1) 1

This is going to be hilarious when a Biden-friendly Delaware jury finds Hunter innocent of an obvious crime right after a Trump-adversarial Manhattan jury found him guilty of charges Bragg invented out of thin air.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I would be cool if both Hunter and Trump did some time. Crack down on all of the elites on either side. 

Pelosi is another one you can add to the list. 

16 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Is there another quote missing somewhere? The quoted message just says he loves and supports his son. I don’t see anything about him not doing anything wrong or being innocent.

"My son has done nothing wrong" in quotes is the literal headline- your TDS is amazing. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

"My son has done nothing wrong" in quotes is the literal headline- your TDS is amazing. 

Yeah, the headline says he said it. I was looking for the full quote and expected that the message included in the post would show the entire quote but it didn’t. 

It would be weird to have a headline that says “Biden said this” and then not have Biden’s actual quote in the article so I figured it would be there. 

This is getting ugly real fast.

Hunter's defense is saying that Hallie (Beau's wife who Hunter moved in on, itself an embarrassing fact) is responsible for cocaine residue found on Hunter's gun.

Hunter not doing a whole lot to change the narrative re how despicable he is.

21 hours ago, SCBills said:

This is going to be hilarious when a Biden-friendly Delaware jury finds Hunter innocent of an obvious crime right after a Trump-adversarial Manhattan jury found him guilty of charges Bragg invented out of thin air.

Still a federal charge.

And you get the jury you chose by committing the crime there.

12 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I honestly don’t care about this trial other than, as I stated above, how hilarious it’s going to be when he gets acquitted or skates on a hung jury. 

But what would Biden say?..

The crime isn’t made up.. There’s no novel legal theory in play here by a DA who got elected to “Get Hunter”.  

Hunter Biden actually broke the law.  It’s not a matter of debate. 

The Judge hasn’t donated to any anti-Biden causes. 

The literal prosecutor tried to help Hunter get off with barely a slap on the wrist, along with absolving his other case, before the Judge called them on it. 

And if all else fails, Joe Biden can do what any dad in his situation should do .. pardon his son either after the election or if he loses, before he leaves office.  

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

The defense is pretty straightforward here:

Hunter's attorney is arguing that the phrasing on the ATF form allow wiggle room It is basically "are you addicted or a user of [controlled substances]," phrased like that, in the present tense. It's kind of a Clintonesque "depends what the meaning of is is" loophole.

He's arguing that while he was a user/addict, he didn't knowingly provide a false declaration because on the day he filled out the form he has come out of rehab and was no longer a user. I'm not sure what evidence there is for that other than his own testimony, which of course he may decide not to offer.

He's boxed in though: his own memoir has him heavily using right up to the time he got back to Delaware, and there's a text to his (official) girlfriend at the time, Hallie Biden, the very next day in which he clearly says he's meeting with a "dealer." So the wiggle room would seem to be: a was an addict user up until the start of the month; I then rehabbed and stopped using; I then signed the declaration; the very next day I fell off the wagon and contacted my dealer again. So ... circumstantial.

Just like Trump in the hush money case, this is the stupid case to bring. The tax case coming up later this summer is the one that matters, as is Trump's DC (and GA) cases, which are unfortunately stalled due to a meddling S.Ct. and a horny stupid unethical GA DA.

Edited by The Frankish Reich