The 77 second Miracle in 1990, Broncos at Bills

I was in the midst of driving across the US and stopped in some roadhouse in the middle of Wyoming to see of they had the game on.

Not only did they have it on, it turns out I had walked into a bar full of Broncos fans.

I started drinking with them at 10:30 in the morning and by the time the game was over I had to go sleep it off in the truck before I could keep going. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Still haven’t heard the stadium louder than at this game. We were floundering and about to surrender a FG to up Denver’s earned lead to 24-7. So we hadn’t had any opportunity to cheer since the Broncos scored on the opening drive. Biscuit’s block return erupted the place and continued through the rest of the game!

Stunning, thrilling victory!

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Like (+1) 2

On 6/3/2024 at 9:38 AM, blitzboy54 said:

Dan Reeves was so butthurt after this game. Called Bills fans classless if I remember right. 

Or it might have been when the Bills beat Denver 10-7 in AFC Championship game.

I think his prediction for the Bills in the Superbowl was  large margin loss for the Bills. 

He was right... but screw him, Broncos lost.

He was pretty smug about his prediction in that interview. Sour grapes. 

This was my first ever Bills game. A friend and I bought a bus package from Toronto. Back in the days before terrorism they basically waved you through the border. Seeing the Bills and Elway in in their prime hooked me.

That same year I came back when the Bills clinched the division at home against the Jets. I sat in the end zone with some guys from Brooklyn who were high school classmates of NYJ DT Pill Pickell. Great memories, great football. 

Thanks for posting the clip.   

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.