Democrats Want Lawfare Victim Trump Assassinated. Who Knew?

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Democrats Want Lawfare Victim Trump Assasinated. Who Knew?
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

No worries lolbertarian, he can simply do it through the DOJ as an official act. 

Also LMFAO at a 30-something still using “######” as some kind of insult, tells you all you have to know.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

No worries lolbertarian, he can simply do it through the DOJ as an official act. 

Also LMFAO at a 30-something still using “######” as some kind of insult, tells you all you have to know.

Scientific term for defective.  Got you so triggered.

Defective could have worked just as well.

everything below it is fact.  vs your teenage hyperbole meltdown

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Roundybout said:

I stopped reading after that word. Whenever I hear or read that word I immediately tune them out and know they are not someone I will listen to.  And no @Tommy Callahan she was not using a scientific term.

If you've ever known someone with Downs Syndrome you would know they aren't stupid.  They have a mental handicap they didn't ask for and can't be cured.  

Insulting a political opponent using these people with an immutable characteristic is GROSS. Ranks right up there with "short bus".

Call me triggered or whatever if you want I don't care. It's disgusting.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I stopped reading after that word. Whenever I hear or read that word I immediately tune them out and know they are not someone I will listen to.  And no @Tommy Callahan she was not using a scientific term.

If you've ever known someone with Downs Syndrome you would know they aren't stupid.  They have a mental handicap they didn't ask for and can't be cured.  

Insulting a political opponent using these people with an immutable characteristic is GROSS. Ranks right up there with "short bus".

Call me triggered or whatever if you want I don't care. It's disgusting.

Appreciate this. My sister has Asperger’s and I hate hearing that word. 

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)

Dearest Intellectually Disabled Roundy,

There are already constitutional and statutory remedies in place for a POTUS coordinating with others to have political opponents, or anyone else, murdered.

I won't bother explaining because well you know....but keep flailing.

Edited by BillsFanNC

5 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Appreciate this. My sister has Asperger’s and I hate hearing that word. 

There is no such diagnosis since 2013.

(ASD) per DSM-5 is the actual diagnosis.

38 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

There is no such diagnosis since 2013.

(ASD) per DSM-5 is the actual diagnosis.

Thanks for informing me about my own sisters diagnosis she got in the mid-00’s, very cool and appropriate 👍 

Social media is UNHINGED since the debate and now the court ruling. 

Libs just openly telling Biden to murder Trump.  

Wild times. 

• Agree 2