By All Accounts A Bridge Too Far: Tales of Marxist Lawfare & Crime Backfiring

• 3 weeks later...

🎯 

The Left’s meltdown over the immunity decision today is glorious.

But let’s for the sake of argument indulge their wild, overdrawn hypotheticals.

Who’s responsible for the Supreme Court having to tease out the logic that always has been pregnant in the structure of the Constitution that makes clearer than it has ever been before that the full span of presidential power is frightening to behold?

It’s not Donald Trump.

They could have just let him enjoy his post-presidency period and then just geared up for a 2024 rematch to be decided by the voters.

They could — in a word— have exercised restraint. They didn’t need to pose questions they now wish had been left unanswered.

But no, they had to try to establish their absolute dominance by weaponizing DOJ, as well as Blue States, localities, and bars to run their opponents into the ground using lawfare.

They took off the governing valves of prudence circumscribing the Republic and now they are reaping the whirlwind they put into motion.

In sum, they don’t like the constitutional answers to the very questions they themselves posed. But it is their conduct that required the answers be given.

I think it’s pretty funny looking back at the first post Trump raised $52m after being convicted.

Biden raised $38m after the poor debate performance.

Trump has to be found a felon to raise money. Biden just needs to look old.

I am personally loving the melt down by our mentally unstable friends on the left. They are perfectly showing their true colors over this decision. They’re even talking about having Biden take out Trump with by assassination with a gleam in their eyes! 
The people on the left are not well. They have no business being in charge of a garage sale much less this country! 

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I think it’s pretty funny looking back at the first post Trump raised $52m after being convicted.

Biden raised $38m after the poor debate performance.

Trump has to be found a felon to raise money. Biden just needs to look old.

This makes no sense at all. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Westside said:

I am personally loving the melt down by our mentally unstable friends on the left. They are perfectly showing their true colors over this decision. They’re even talking about having Biden take out Trump with by assassination with a gleam in their eyes! 
The people on the left are not well. They have no business being in charge of a garage sale much less this country! 

This makes no sense at all. 

• BillsFanNC changed the title to By All Accounts A Bridge Too Far: Tales of Marxist Lawfare & Crime Backfiring

Awesome.

Zero doubt Marxists like Roundy, Finding and Quack would do exactly the same thing if they believed they'd get away with it like this guy did...

:lol:

11 Months ago a radical leftist coward named James D. White, Jr. rode his bike under the cover of darkness to set my "Trump Won" sign on fire, not once, but twice.

Thanks to @Timcast and @bennyjohnson we were able to identify White as the arsonist using his Strava data.

I sued this scumbag and as part of a negotiated settlement, in addition to paying my legal expenses I got his bike. 

The bike is a Salsa Warbird that retails for ~ $2,800.  If anyone would like to purchase it please DM me.  I will donate 100% of proceeds to the Trump campaign in honor of Jim White.

Until then, the bike will be displayed as yard art beside the Trump sign for everyone's enjoyment. 

• 4 weeks later...