Biden’s evil smirk translated: “We can do whatever we want”

51 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is honestly insane and it’s pretty incredible that it doesn’t get talked about more.  (Well, not really, given our media’s selective reporting). 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

This is honestly insane and it’s pretty incredible that it doesn’t get talked about more.  (Well, not really, given our media’s selective reporting). 

The King asking for just one reason how this trial was a sham show trial and should be overturned.

Merchan & daughter.

You could end it right there before going to the dozens of others.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Westside said:

How is this not conflict of interests?

There are no conflicts of interest in show trials.

Only gag orders on defendants so they can't talk about them.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Maybe I'm crazy or just in the minority but I find it ironic that some of the people that like to mention masculinity in our country are such big whiners.  I think if you post complaining about a smile you probably should stfu about bringing up masculinity ever again.  Just like when you give the "the whole world is against us" uniparty, deep state, bs.  Would you accept that behavior from your kids?  "I didnt do well in school because the teacher was against me."  If Josh Allen complained about refs every single game would that be alright?  

I won’t pretend to know what you look like, but anytime I see this type of “ackshually” counterpoint about masculinity, it’s made by some skinny fat guy who’s never lifted more than 40 pounds and wears open toed sandals while drinking craft beers every weekday afternoon. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

I won’t pretend to know what you look like, but anytime I see this type of “ackshually” counterpoint about masculinity, it’s made by some skinny fat guy who’s never lifted more than 40 pounds and wears open toed sandals while drinking craft beers every weekday afternoon. 

How much ya bench bro?  Whenever I see people do the, "I can't be soft because I work out bit" it always makes me chuckle.  It's certainly a good take.  I mean, how can you be soft if you work out right?  People that work out cannot be soft.  They are manly men, every one of them.  When things don't go their way and they cry the whole world is against them so what?  They work out.  Definitely not soft.  You got me there.

7 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

“A” for effort, but you are conflating two separate issues here…

When the Democrats concocted the Russia collusion hoax, impeached him twice- once for withholding funds to Ukraine, indicted him for having classified documents (both, the same things Biden did), and the Left constantly touting how they will stop at nothing to ensure Trump won’t be president, it doesn’t take a genius to conclude that the entire Democrat political apparatus has been mobilized to eliminate him from the competition altogether…Well, perhaps in your case, it does take a genius…😉

But then, somehow trying to equate all of that with “masculinity”, is adorable, to say the least…Any other high brow nuggets of wisdom? 😉

Whoa, nice rant!  Yes, i understand completely.  I didnt bring up Trump or want to but....Everything levied against Trump is just so unfair!  Context is not necessary for any of the garbage you bring up, no siree.  Everything he did was by the book.  He is after all, our hero.  And nobody is stronger than a draft dodger with a Fupa that often looks like he's wearing diapers.  I'd take him over Arnold back in his Pumping Iron days!  

PS:  You people love comparing things that are not comparable.  I know why you do it, most on the right have zero critical thinking skill, but why do it here?  Just gonna take one bit from your Newsmax-esque rant, the classified docs.  You know maybe the headline is the same but everything after that is different.  Or maybe you don't?  You don't know that Trump lied, kept the docs, moved them, lied about moving them, showed them while being taped to some random wench that wasn't authorized to view them...?

On 6/1/2024 at 8:58 AM, Tiberius said:

You MAGA clowns are just grown, spoiled, ignorant children 

You POS 

Hahahaha........you call me a POS because you're a pedophile, hahahahaha...........whatever pedo!

59 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

How much ya bench bro?  Whenever I see people do the, "I can't be soft because I work out bit" it always makes me chuckle.  It's certainly a good take.  I mean, how can you be soft if you work out right?  People that work out cannot be soft.  They are manly men, every one of them.  When things don't go their way and they cry the whole world is against them so what?  They work out.  Definitely not soft.  You got me there.

It’s a mentality. 

Do you eat healthy?  Do you push your body to build it up?  Do you care about your fitness level and being able to grow old with your wife and kids, while able to active in their lives (to the extent you can as life events do happen). 

Do you protect those around you?

How did you react during covid?  Did you acquiesce to everything you were told?  Did you stand up for people who were being pressured by the biggest societal propaganda campaign in our lives?

Do you care about preserving our culture to the extent that those coming here that have zero intention of assimilating are recognized as a threat to our way of life?

Or are you just a weak man?… Physically and ideologically.   Many times the two are intertwined.  If you don’t care enough about being strong and protecting others against cultural pressure, why would you care about your own body … and vice versa. 

Weak men create hard times .. and at least men who work out and care about their body have shown some level of hard work and discipline in a world that asks you to exist as doughy pin cushion for your masters. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Weak men create hard times .. and at least men who work out and care about their body have shown some level of hard work and discipline in a world that asks you to exist as doughy pin cushion for your masters. 

By all means - go on…

image.thumb.jpeg.3e5c5250e2ec7268a1ba0e472c9af77e.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

It’s a mentality. 

Do you eat healthy?  Do you push your body to build it up?  Do you care about your fitness level and being able to grow old with your wife and kids, while able to active in their lives (to the extent you can as life events do happen). 

Do you protect those around you?

How did you react during covid?  Did you acquiesce to everything you were told?  Did you stand up for people who were being pressured by the biggest societal propaganda campaign in our lives?

Do you care about preserving our culture to the extent that those coming here that have zero intention of assimilating are recognized as a threat to our way of life?

Or are you just a weak man?… Physically and ideologically.   Many times the two are intertwined.  If you don’t care enough about being strong and protecting others against cultural pressure, why would you care about your own body … and vice versa. 

I agree with a previous sentiment you expressed regarding, paraphrasing, us as a country getting soft.

You're missing some key components though on the mentality part.  You can work out 8 hours a day and be the swolest dude in your gym but if you think everyone is against you, that all your problems are caused by others, you are soft.  Regarding your covid point i can easily turn that around and say the people who suffered in silence are the more masculine.  The loudest people during covid were often the most ignorant, are you putting them on a pedestal?  The ones who "bravely" refused to wear a mask?  I don't give masculine points for ignorant temper tantrums, maybe you do.  The loudest person in the room is the weakest.

I'm not mocking working out.  I agree that people who eat healthy and work out are more likely to be disciplined.  They are more likely to be masculine.  But any masculinity you claim gets thrown out when you cry not fair like a 6 year old constantly.  Same goes for going on a tirade about a freaking smile from an old man you claim is senile, who certainly looked senile in that moment.  

• Like (+1) 1

Biden’s Guilty Smile Reveals the Malevolent Creature Within

By John Kass | June 2, 2024

One glaring feature of President Joe Biden’s raging dementia is this:

Despite the best efforts of puppet master Barack Obama and other handlers to obscure his condition, Biden keeps revealing the malevolent creature within.

The truth flashed uncontrollably the other day at the White House.  Any American who saw Biden’s long, weird smirk celebrating the criminal conviction of his rival–former President Donald Trump–won’t forget it. If you care about this country you won’t forget it.

Because just then Biden admitted that he and the Democrats had crossed the Rubicon and taken all of us with them. And now there is no safe, painless, easy way of going back.

Some may try convincing themselves that it was just the smirk and smile of some harmless, witless old weirdo. But the weirdo happens to be president of the United States. He had already publicly released his Justice Department dogs and George Soros’ own New York prosecutor to take some old misdemeanors and Frankenstein them into phony felonies to get Trump.

Biden crossed the Rubicon to tear up our American understanding of impartial justice and the rule of law and replaced it with the political left’s operating theory that is common to all authoritarian regimes: The ends justify the means.

https://johnkassnews.com/bidens-show-trial-of-trump-kills-rule-of-law/

• Thank you (+1) 1

We are on to smile analysis.  Amazing. 

5 hours ago, Westside said:

How is this not conflict of interests?

Now do the Supreme Court justices. 

4 hours ago, LarryMadman said:

Hahahaha........you call me a POS because you're a pedophile, hahahahaha...........whatever pedo!

Childish. MAGA is your vessel for feeling relevant.