Bills sign Gable Steveson

2 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Except this is a high level athlete with a background in a correlate skill, as there is some crossover in skillset with wrestling and O/D Line technique. We're not going out and signing a pole vaulter. 

A pole vaulter….now THAT would be fascinating! 😂

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, boyst said:

i know the wrestling culture fairly well and i know that he's done nothing but good stuff since, being an exemplary athlete.

i follow college wrestling. this guy was one of a handful of the best wrestlers. ever.

Not sure that qualifies you to say what did or didn't happen is all or to be a judge of his character- no one knows what happened but being a good athlete doesn't absolve him.I know plenty of scumbags walking around and laying low and not getting in trouble again after doing awful things.

I mean to completely just support him is throwing shade at the potential victim no?

I think peoples personal experiences with that kind of stuff kinda heightens some sensitivity and rightfully so - 

I'm all for second chances - we all have done stupid stuff - it's just that is another level and to have charges dismissed because of a law that is clearly flawed makes me cringe.

We don't have to agree or anything - we just have different views and life experiences 

Edited by BlazinBill

So here is how it goes. KC at Buffalo, 1st KC offensive play this guy hits Kelce with a double leg takedown. 5 yard penalty for holding, no biggie.  Later in the game, he slaps Kelces hands wide and gives him a belly to belly suplex for a 15 yard penalty, BUT Kelce is hurt for the rest of the game.

McDermott is sneaky smart.🤣

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

So here is how it goes. KC at Buffalo, 1st KC offensive play this guy hits Kelce with a double leg takedown. 5 yard penalty for holding, no biggie.  Later in the game, he slaps Kelces hands wide and gives him a belly to belly suplex for a 15 yard penalty, BUT Kelce is hurt for the rest of the game.

McDermott is sneaky smart.🤣

I just want him to climb up on Rousseau's back and jump off like it's the top turnbuckle dropping the People's Elbow on Mahomes.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Christie was a soccer player.   And Goodwin a long jumper.  Maybe.

How about a shot putter though?  QB.  Twirling around to chuck the ball who knows where as no one can get a read on his eyes.  🤔

All that strength too might make him hard to take down.  Could be embarrassing for DEs.  

Edited by sleeby

28 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

A pole vaulter….now THAT would be fascinating! 😂

allison_stokke.jpg

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Brand J said:

Bills were at max player capacity. Who got released? 

2 hours ago, Brand J said:

Bills were at max player capacity. Who got released? 

Matt Hauch

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

allison_stokke.jpg

She can vault my pole!

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

How many times is Matt Haack going to be released by the Bills?

Anyone know how much Matt netted for this short stint?  Might be good work if you can get it.

Is this the guy that we heard about that in a private practice threw Dawkins to the side 3 times in a row and Dion freaked out. Then he and McGovern - Gabe rag dolled him with one move. Josh was busted 4 times straight. Is this the guy?? He can do 100 stride jumps with his eyes closed - in 9 seconds!!!

Or was that the guy from Dune 2?

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I’m starting to believe I really have a chance to make this roster. 

Yes, because i'm sure there's absolutely no difference between you - message board poster, and him - 2 Time NCAA Heavyweight Wrestling Champion and Olympic Gold Medalist, when it comes to athleticism.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Worried…no. I just think it’s sad for another young man and his family who put hours of work in for many years. There are a very finite number of spots available. 

Matt Haack would have been 30 years old if he was in Training Camp and had no shot at making the roster....

More I think about it less I like it.  It is a PR Russ Brandon type move.  He is athletic but not special at the size.  Kind of oddly proportioned for football.   Oliver and Donald sized but does he have that kind of quickness.  

2 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

More I think about it less I like it.  It is a PR Russ Brandon type move.  He is athletic but not special at the size.  Kind of oddly proportioned for football.   Oliver and Donald sized but does he have that kind of quickness.  

I think he will be able to move OT's around with his hands and techniques.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.