Welcome, New and Returning PPP Posters

3 minutes ago, T&C said:
4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This place is a septic tank. There isn't much actual discussion, by only a few. I liken it to leaving shrimp in the bait bucket in the back of a boat/truckbed  when you had forgotten you didn't dump the whole thing and douche the bucket out in the water. 

the place is a reflection of society.  we don't like the other tribe.  they aren't like us.  that's only gonna get worse.  At least there is no political violence here (one guy did admit to being part of Jan 6).  And I'd be happy to discuss fishing with you but I'm strictly freshwater.

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

the place is a reflection of society.  we don't like the other tribe.  they aren't like us.  that's only gonna get worse.  At least there is no political violence here (one guy did admit to being part of Jan 6).  And I'd be happy to discuss fishing with you but I'm strictly freshwater.

This is where this place gets crazy.  I believe he stood outside and was peaceful.  But being in DC on that date makes him politically violent?  WTF man.

4 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

This is where this place gets crazy.  I believe he stood outside and was peaceful.  But being in DC on that date makes him politically violent?  WTF man.

He was there on behalf of MAGA.  He was part of that disgusting, treasonous day.  that was as close to political violence as I've seen on the site.  Too close for my comfort.

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He was there on behalf of MAGA.  He was part of that disgusting, treasonous day.  that was as close to political violence as I've seen on the site.  Too close for my comfort.

You’ve been doing so well with appearing lucid these past few months. Don’t throw it away now. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

the place is a reflection of society.

Thank you for a perfect example. And I'll bet you sit on your ass all day and night except when you are trying to sleep but you can't get away from the internet even in your dreams. Not just you though, I don't intend to single you out, that would be disrespectful. All of the other @#&^ing morons that think posting on a Buffalo Bills board political board makes them relevant. Enjoy your small world in front of a computer device... this place is certainly not a reflection of society.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Is it communism or is it authoritarianism because that'd make far more sense to me and explain how this lines up rather perfectly with a rather exhausting recent trend.

48 minutes ago, T&C said:

Thank you for a perfect example. And I'll bet you sit on your ass all day and night except when you are trying to sleep but you can't get away from the internet even in your dreams. Not just you though, I don't intend to single you out, that would be disrespectful. All of the other @#&^ing morons that think posting on a Buffalo Bills board political board makes them relevant. Enjoy your small world in front of a computer device... this place is certainly not a reflection of society.

and yet here you are.  these days, I do almost exclusively leisure activities.  get up late if i feel like it.  it's called retirement.  I did at least my share of work before that.  today, i'm laying around from an allergic reaction to bee stings yesterday.  it's not fun but figuratively beating on MAGAs makes it some better.  thanks for your concern.  I couldn't care less about how you spend your valuable time.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

and yet here you are.  these days, I do almost exclusively leisure activities.  get up late if i feel like it.  it's called retirement.  I did at least my share of work before that.  today, i'm laying around from an allergic reaction to bee stings yesterday.  it's not fun but figuratively beating on MAGAs makes it some better.  thanks for your concern.  I couldn't care less about how you spend your valuable time.

Oh, there's nothing more fun than watching a damn fool melt down in real time.

I'll move on to other pursuits. But one must savor these opportunities...

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I actually like the thread concept. Being welcoming of other peoples voices should be encouraged.

Reading the same old die hard politicos post memes and tweets 24-7 is Boring . It's a Huge tit for tat. The ugliness might be diluted with new blood?

Posting in PPP is for me a blessing and a curse. It allows me a PPP pipsqueak to for a short while try to bring a moderate view. I admit to the topic giving me Huge anxiety. Me being a Christian also makes these discussions difficult. Politics and religion. There is a reason why topics like these are often shushed in "Polite" society.

Polite society doesn't belong in PPP. Civil sometimes. I read frustration, anger, bitterness, angst  mixed in with some snark, and at times humor. Truth? depends on who you choose to believe and your own personal values and personal "truth"

If this sort of Chat is your bag CONGRATS. The forum exists for PPP discussion and I TRY not to judge anyone I don't personally know with such limited data

on who they really are in person. But that at times is difficult.  My ignore list is LONG and I am sooo glad thee feature exists.

What I Do know is that these discussions CAN be profitable. if your choice is to frequent chat rooms and that is your thing have at it. No skin off my nose. No judgment

who am I to tell anyone how they should spend their time? **** that

Edited by muppy
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

LOL But there is also the other side of the coin. Whom was it who originally said

"If you lay down with dogs you will catch fleas"

PPP makes me itchy LOL

Memo to Muppy; Physician heal thyself"

lmao

8 hours ago, Roundybout said:

This place is hazardous for your health, there should be a pop-up that says “abandon all hope ye who enter here”

Agreed…Best to not visit every day 👍

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, muppy said:

LOL But there is also the other side of the coin. Whom was it who originally said

"If you lay down with dogs you will catch fleas"

PPP makes me itchy LOL

Memo to Muppy; Physician heal thyself"

lmao

I believe that was Cesar Milan, The Dog Whisperer.  Or, Cesar Chavez, labor organizer and self professed “Gato Cat”. 

A Cesar said it one way or the other, I think. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I love all the posts of longing for a better, more civil PPP.

:lol::lol::lol:

If you decide to come here, you've decided to enter a cesspool.

Period.

It has always been that way and always will.

Albeit to varying degrees.

This place was once semi moderated. Not anymore.  Outside of blatantly egregious things, it's pretty much left alone.

You can thank Billstime for that. 

Board founder SDS has publicly stated that he regrets ever allowing this forum to exist.

A statement like that doesn't sound like it's coming from someone who thinks this place does any good or is salvageable. 

If you come down here then you've voluntary entered the world of the Crap Throwing Monkey. Expect to get soiled and expect to smell like stevestojan. 

Where did all 6 of them go?

Can’t comment on Fauci?  

Masks?  Your boosters?  

Censored and fired professionals for questioning what Fauci is admitting today wasn’t “science?”

Orange Man guilty of hush money from 2006 tho!!!!!!   Democracy saved!!

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Where did all 6 of them go?

Can’t comment on Fauci?  

Masks?  Your boosters?  

Censored and fired professionals for questioning what Fauci is admitting today wasn’t “science?”

Orange Man guilty of hush money from 2006 tho!!!!!!   Democracy saved!!

None of them know the first thing about science.  I'm looking at Finding, The King, Billsfuk.c all of them.  They're just garden variety scientifically illiterate morons.

But Fauci does indeed know science and the method that governs it.  He knows it very well.  Yet he still declared HIMSELF to be THE SCIENCE and used that fake anti-science status as a cudgel on society to do harm.

Pure evil.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/1/2024 at 11:09 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I believe that was Cesar Milan, The Dog Whisperer.  Or, Cesar Chavez, labor organizer and self professed “Gato Cat”. 

A Cesar said it one way or the other, I think. 

I believe you're thinking of Cesar Romero.

• Haha (+1) 1