A Super Bowl in London?

24 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I mean we have given you two world cups in the last 30 years whereas the home of football hasn't had one since 1966! Whereas you lot can only just kick a soccer ball.  I saw Diana Ross try.... 

The Superbowl winners call themselves "World Champions" do they not? 

They do....who in the World can beat them?  

The reason you guys use your feet is because you throw like this. 

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Anyone want to bet that the minute the Bills win the AFC championship the NFL announces a venue change for the SB...

Yes I will absolutely take that bet.  I will bet $50,000 right now that they will not make a last minute change.

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

You dont always get what you want. 

But if you try sometimes…, 

37 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

They do....who in the World can beat them?  

The reason you guys use your feet is because you throw like this. 

giphy.gif

And what chance do the US have of winning the World Cup? 

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

And what chance do the US have of winning the World Cup? 

Our women have won it.  

Our best athletes in the US play football, basketball and baseball.  Real men use their hands.

LeBron James at goal keeper would stop more goals than Ronaldo stopping LeBron James from scoring on the basketball court. 

I also believe in my lifetime, which is probably another 60 years, the US will win a World Cup....mens.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

London simply wouldn’t be possible because of the time difference….period. End thread. 

Erm London only 6 hours ahead of EST, which could lead to a Super Bowl around 1:00 pm EST. I realize it's usually played in prime time but considering the world audience could get if start 6-7 European time the NFL might try it. As can imagine more European/Asian views would offset most of the lost North/South American viewers. 

Edited by The Jokeman

6 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Erm London only 6 hours ahead of EST, which could lead to a Super Bowl around 1:00 pm EST. I realize it's usually played in prime time but considering the world audience could get if start 6-7 European time the NFL might try it. As can imagine more European/Asian views would offset most of the lost North/South American viewers. 

You do realize that there’s literally MILLIONS of people in the United States that don’t live in the eastern time zone, right?  Please say yes. 

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You do realize that there’s literally MILLIONS of people in the United States that don’t live in the eastern time zone, right?  Please say yes. 

You don’t count as a full unit if you live west of the Mississippi.  Sorry!  😋

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

But if you try sometimes…, 

You’ll find……

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

and millions of people on non EST have watched early games on most Sundays, yes? 

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

and millions of people on non EST have watched early games on most Sundays, yes? 

Are we really having this discussion? You think the NFL is going to hold a Super Bowl where the entire west coast will have to get up at 6:00am just to see the kickoff? Really? 🙄

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.