What's your favorite word?

On 6/4/2024 at 10:43 AM, Sweats said:

My favorite word is "however"........i throw it into every sentence cause it's so useful, however, it really isn't.

You see what i did there?!?

This may be my favorite post in this thread, however it also may not. 

On 6/3/2024 at 8:50 PM, DrW said:

For a long time, I would not have thought that people in reality communicated this way, but I have to admit that more recently I had to listen to a few people where every third word was the F word. For the first minute I was listening it piqued my interest, but then I noticed that besides the F word most of them had nothing to contribute to a meaningful discussion.

***** off!

On 6/4/2024 at 8:40 AM, Guffalo said:

combined with Twatwaffle

This is my second favorite word

17 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

I would have to say "Boobs". 

They're things I really like. And it describes people a run across fairly regularly. 

Boobs, breasts, titties, bazongas, jugs

I have a word that will be ringing for some today. Westview High School here locally amongst other schools nationwide will be hosting celebrations today 6-6-24

the word is Graduates as a noun for all the kids leaving high school and moving on with life.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.