What Are You Going To Do?

11 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Ok, so can you not actually read? I’m beginning to wonder if I’m talking to someone with severe disabilities and I feel bad for making them demonstrate to the world how dumb they are…

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

where Biden did something illegal thereby tainting the justice system.  I don't see it.

Just one? Biden being overruled on temporary asylum. 

Oopsie. 

POLL: Trump Verdict Doesn’t Move the Needle on Public Perception of Case

By Ward Clark 

IMG_3539.thumb.jpeg.258ed4ec2455fa366a94f83926033e3f.jpeg

A recent poll indicates that the guilty verdicts in the Manhattan trial of former President Donald Trump have not made much of an impact on how people perceive the case. The ABC/Ipsos poll, released Sunday, also shows that a significant minority of people still have no opinion.

One interesting data point is that a significantly larger portion of the people surveyed thought that the trial was politically motivated.

Forty-seven percent of Americans said they think the charges against Trump in this case were politically motivated, while 38% say they were not. 

It's important to note that, as of this writing, President Biden's job approval rating is still underwater; the RealClearPolitics average of job approval polls is 40.5 percent approval—against 56.2 percent disapproving. Those are catastrophic numbers for a president seeking reelection, but then, no president seeking reelection has been facing an opponent that is dealing with unprecedented legal attacks from all sides.

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/06/02/poll-trump-verdict-has-minimal-effect-on-public-perception-of-case-n2174967