What Are You Going To Do?

Seems like just yesterday the left was attacking the entire judicial system as being oppressive and a tool of the ones in power.  

Now it's infallible.  To the limousine libs. 

Maybe not so to the "no snitching"  huge part of the base.   

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Selectively ignoring the lefts actions when he won last time?  The riot at his swearing in?  Lafayette square?

I’ve always been one to criticize the left as well.  Can't say that about you guys though.  

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, boyst said:

The GOP is not Trump. Trump is not the GOP. The people who are voting for trump, for the most part, do not like the GOP.  They realize that it's a uniparty system at this point. They've been alienated by the Republican party dolts like Scott Walker, John McCain, and others over the last 10 years. Bush didn't do anyone any favors. 

The libertarian party took a left turn and not is radioactive.

Trump is not the Republican party, for better or worse. 

The saddest part of all of this has become the tribalism that is the "magats" type statement where this is now acceptable to insult people who are your friends, family, and neighbors. It goes both ways.

I don't like Trump but I loathe Democrats who are petulant children. I will never vote Democrat for what they have made of this political circus to persecute trump and what they did to Kavanaugh.

If I was Republican I would beg everyone in power to go over every Democrats business record of 20 years for equal prosecution.

Oh, and if I was Ohio I 100% would not put Biden on the ballot. Legally he should not be allowed.

thankfully you were never crowned king and neither will trump be.

18 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Honest question to my friends on the left, what are you going to do if Trump wins?

Are you going to challenge the election?

Any plans to leave the country?

Will you support any of his suggested legislation?

It was your party who disgracefully challenged the elections via lying and deceit and a horrific display of anti-Americanism led by the immoral wanna-be tyrant himself. 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

thankfully you were never crowned king and neither will trump be.

that's a beautiful retort.

the day america crowns a king is at least a day after america died.

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

???

The right is trash and that's kinda why the orange dude has support. 

So if you don’t support Trump why are so upset with a lifelong grifter getting what he deserves.  Should he be barred from any prosecution cause he is running for president?  

• Like (+1) 1

“Watching my party — the party of law and order — absolutely turn their guns against the jury, against the judge, against the system … this party has lost all ability to think for itself,” Kinzinger said Friday 

6 hours ago, Spiderweb said:

It was your party who disgracefully challenged the elections via lying and deceit and a horrific display of anti-Americanism led by the immoral wanna-be tyrant himself. 

So Montreal, Toronto or Saskatoon?

boat-flag-canadian-18-x-9--01234446-68d3

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This thread reminds me of how MAGA was crowing about how impeaching Trump would mean he gets re-elected. How'd that work out/ 

So if Trump gets reelected,  how will you handle it?

Well this is just sad.

I’m still not convinced Donald will show up to the debates but if he’s down a bunch he will feel like he needs a Hail Mary shot which could really sink him. If I were on his team I wouldn’t let him debate.

28 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

So Montreal, Toronto or Saskatoon?

boat-flag-canadian-18-x-9--01234446-68d3

So if Trump gets reelected,  how will you handle it?

Depends on how bad he is. Do you expect him and his followers to abide by the 22nd Amendment? I don't 

Will you support him in staying in power after his term ends? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

This thread reminds me of how MAGA was crowing about how impeaching Trump would mean he gets re-elected. How'd that work out/ 

Yeah, this is really bad around here. They’re all stuck in a shrinking echo chamber. It’s much worse than it was just 4 years ago. Normal voters aren’t consuming any of what they’re seeing online.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Depends on how bad he is. Do you expect him and his followers to abide by the 22nd Amendment? I don't 

Will you support him in staying in power after his term ends? 

I think he won't make a whole term due to his health, but if he does he will be squeaking over the finish line  But I would not support a 3rd term,  like everyone i know.  

So, as pointed out all today...

John Edwards didn't face charges for doing the exact same thing trump was accused

Bill Clinton paid just under a million to keep someone from talking.

No one batter an eye about it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Perfectly set up. Thanks for playing. You googled it. He was not convicted of it... The same exact thing. Funny, eh?

Also, boy wonder. I'm not a conservative... Modern liberals require you to have a Ukraine flag on your bio, at least 3 pronouns, and that's just the start. 

Edited by boyst

11 minutes ago, boyst said:

So, as pointed out all today...

John Edwards didn't face charges for doing the exact same thing trump was accused

Bill Clinton paid just under a million to keep someone from talking.

No one batter an eye about it. 

When you scour the penal codes and get real creative...anything is possible!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

Perfectly set up. Thanks for playing. You googled it. He was not convicted of it... The same exact thing. Funny, eh?

Also, boy wonder. I'm not a conservative... Modern liberals require you to have a Ukraine flag on your bio, at least 3 pronouns, and that's just the start. 

You literally said Edwards didn’t face charges. Now you’re moving the goalpost to say he wasn’t convicted. 

Can you read your own writing? Or is that too hard for you too?

• Vomit 1