Guilty As Hell!!

7 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Well, considering Trump inherited a strong economy and became the only president in modern times to have a net loss in jobs for his term? Was impeached twice and is generally regarded by presidential historians as one of the worst to ever hold the office?

How did job losses happen?  

Just now, Big Blitz said:

How did job losses happen?  

Well, the way I remember it was the president at the time downplayed and flat out disregarded the public health crisis that was unfolding. Then he suggested I could inject myself with bleach

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Well, the way I remember it was the president at the time downplayed and flat out disregarded the public health crisis that was unfolding. Then he suggested I could inject myself with bleach

Yes, I tried that.  Hurt like hell.  I have a scar thanks to him.

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yes, I tried that.  Hurt like hell.  I have a scar thanks to him.

Should've taken the horse pill Ivermectin instead 🤦

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, buffblue said:

He also said to reopen and you cried.   

Just now, Big Blitz said:

He also said to reopen and you cried.   

Actually, I was one of the few working the entirety of the crisis. Still remember it being eerie driving down the road in normal rush hour with no one on the road. I had no problem going to my job.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm sure all the useful idiots will be all for it when a local red DA under a Republican administration "scours the penal code" in search of crimes to charge Obama or Biden with.

I know it's about your TDS circle jerk tonight, but this is the pandora's box that's been opened.

So it's really only about Trump for useful idiots. Sane people can see its about crossing the rubicon straight towards the end of the republic.

Enjoy!

12 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Hey more useful idiots with the same tired hoaxes!

Wait Trump said neo nazi and white supremacists are very fine people too, right?

:lol:

• Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm sure all the useful idiots will be all for it when a local red DA under a Republican administration "scours the penal code" in search of crimes to charge Obama or Biden with.

I know it's about your TDS circle jerk tonight, but this is the pandora's box that's been opened.

So it's really only about Trump for useful idiots. Sane people can see its about crossing the rubicon straight towards the end of the republic.

Enjoy!

The crimes Trump committed in this case occurred before he was president.  If Obama or Biden committed crimes prior to becoming POTUS or after leaving office, they too should be charged.

Edited by Scraps
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Enjoy!

Hey more useful idiots with the same tired hoaxes!

Wait Trump said neo nazi and white supremacists are very fine people too, right?

Oh hey, the guy that has started every thread on this forum! I'm honored to receive your reply!

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Actually, I was one of the few working the entirety of the crisis. Still remember it being eerie driving down the road in normal rush hour with no one on the road. I had no problem going to my job.

Great for you.  You must have been delivery for Amazon.  

Imagine believing this.  

NO ONE IS SAFE!

Why would you disregard these well meaning science is settled morons.  

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

The crimes Trump committed in this case occurred before he was president.  If Obama or Biden committed crimes prior to becoming POTUS or after leaving office, they too should be charged.

So the crimes that all those

legal scholars couldn't identify you mean?

Hey the King has company, another one who knows the clear crimes that the best legal minds couldn’t identify. 

4 minutes ago, Scraps said:

You mean like Biden having documents at his home and other locations that were reserved for presidents when he was a senator and vice president?  Is that what you mean?

Just now, buffblue said:

Oh hey, the guy that has started every thread on this forum! I'm honored to receive your reply!

You came down to the cesspool.  Put your big boy pants on.

Trump told people to inject bleach!!

Pitiful. But your masters are very proud of you.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I wouldn’t be surprised. I’d guess it is more likely to hurt him than help him but there is clearly a large percentage of Americans living in a bubble who may be convinced that this was all improper. They could rally around him in the end.

Just have to admire the willful ignorance demonstrated here...like this is the country as it's been up to this point.  So clueless, and clearly a product of the Leftist news echo-bubble that can convince people this is something that's happened before.  

Hey, noone ever dictated that successful civilizations were destined to thrive, or even survive, forever....

But, DEMOCRACY is on the ballot

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Please go get your booster.