Guilty As Hell!!

3 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

There is so many ways to look at this. I hear what you are saying. Just think its a very slippery slope. 

One America where everyone is equal and the constitution matters thats all. 

The same constitution that Trump wants to suspend?

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I don't believe such a society has ever existed.  But an awesome goal.  I obviously don't believe MAGA will get us closer.

Well we have been a pretty good experiment 😊. I fought 21 years for it 🍻 

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Governor said:

It will move it a few points nationally. Biden will probably win by at least 8 or 9 now. It could be a total blowout but I would expect 8.

Lmao are you kidding me. I think Trump is a disgrace but you're nuttier than Magats if you think Biden is winning by 8 points lol

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Im not sure that’s the case, and im not going to split hairs. Peace be with you 😊

He said (truthed) it.  Should I not take him at his word?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Lmao are you kidding me. I think Trump is a disgrace but you're nuttier than Magats if you think Biden is winning by 8 points lol

Sadly, it'll be close.  But this moved the needle.  Watching Hannity's take.  blatant, sorrowful, repugnant populism.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I don't know.  Your Orange Jesus suggested it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/12/05/trump-terminate-constitution-00072230

You can read about it on Snopes, but it's still a bit taken out of context by them:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-termination-us-constitution/

If you follow the full context of what he was saying you will see that he meant a stolen election would negate the constitution.  Not that he wanted to negate the constitution.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

My orange Jesus? Strike one.

Linking to Politico?

Strikes 2 & 3. Both looking.

The Orange Jesus truthed it.

I did a google search and linked to the first hit.  There were plenty more.  Its not my fault that you've cocooned yourself in the Magasphere.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Sadly, it'll be close.  But this moved the needle.

I don't know that it does, except maybe around the margins. In a close election that might have an impact but it's hardly a game changer.

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

You can read about it on Snopes, but it's still a bit taken out of context by them:

If you follow the full context of what he was saying you will see that he meant a stolen election would negate the constitution.  Not that he wanted to negate the constitution.

The election wasn't stolen.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, buffblue said:

I don't know that it does, except maybe around the margins. In a close election that might have an impact but it's hardly a game changer.

I'm more confident a slice of the middle will find voting for a convicted felon will be a bridge too far.  btw, watching trumps statement on fox.  You're either innocent or you're not.  you're not "Very innocent".  He may be street smart but it stops there.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

The Orange Jesus truthed it.

I did a google search and linked to the first hit.  There were plenty more.  Its not my fault that you've cocooned yourself in the Magasphere.

It's your fault for citing Politico.

Let me ask you, is Biden "suspending the constitution" when he brags about defying a SCOTUS decision or just wiping his ass with it?

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

The election wasn't stolen.

Plenty of debate on that, but what we're talking about with our correspondence isn't questioning that, we're talking about a quote from someone and it's full context.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm more confident a slice of the middle will find voting for a convicted felon will be a bridge too far.

Yea……that was the reason for having this sham now and not in 2021, 2022, 2023, before the Republican primary 2024.  

We needed to time all of it for political impact.   

Get the judge, prosecutors, and jury we need.  

A jury filled with a bunch of BillStimes to secure victo…..I mean Justice.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, phypon said:

Thanks for sharing this