Guilty As Hell!!

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Rigged!!! 

What do Americans get out of this? I think it sets a very bad precedent. Sad time in our history. I am against going after presidents either side of the aisle. There is way too many external forces in our system. Time for us to come together as one. That is all.

16 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I’m really enjoying my expensive gas at the gas pump. At least that was cheap when trump was president 

Ah the good ol days, when gas was cheap, the country was shutdown, unemployment was over 13% and POTUS was suggesting disinfectant injections to cure Covid.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

What do Americans get out of this? I think it sets a very bad precedent. Sad time in our history. I am against going after presidents either side of the aisle. There is way too many external forces in our system. Time for us to come together as one. That is all.

As one what?  The confederacy wouldn't suit me.  The middle ground is great when there is some.

20 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I didn't know copying and pasting this deep information and analysis you provided was such a trial.  Bummer, I was so looking forward to your insight.   I'm sure it wasn't whining about being unfair like your counterparts.

You literally quoted my posts.  Literally.  And replied to them.  Why don't you do a search and remind yourself what you replied to.  What happened here is that you forgot what you replied to.  I even tried constructing a reply to you that was not inciting, yet here you are, doubling down and being an a**hole.

3 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Disagree about precedent.   Bad precedent would be allowing anyone to break laws constantly without consequences.  If Joe Schmoe does any of what he does he goes to jail.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Ah the good ol days, when gas was cheap, the country was shutdown, unemployment was over 13% and POTUS was suggesting disinfectant injections to cure Covid.

Yeah they don’t like to mention that gas was cheap Because the country was shut down, no one was driving and the bottom fell out of the oil industry. Good job trump!

Just now, phypon said:

You literally quoted my posts.  Literally.  And replied to them.  Why don't you do a search and remind yourself what you replied to.  What happened here is that you forgot what you replied to.  I even tried constructing a reply to you that was not inciting, yet here you are, doubling down and being an a**hole.

Now you aren't making sense.  You rambled about posting in another thread then you bring up me replying to your posts here?  I'll repeat, you said nothing of value here.  If you can't explain yourself on why Trump will win an appeal ok, I get it.  Good day sir.

22 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I’m really enjoying my expensive gas at the gas pump. At least that was cheap when trump was president 

The statement will be - I can't wait for Aunt Kathy to confiscate my ICE vehicle in 2030.  Gasoline will be abundant and cheap, but the gov will step in long before that.

It sounds fantastical today, but I fully expect it as the brainwashed babies assume power.

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Now you aren't making sense.  You rambled about posting in another thread then you bring up me replying to your posts here?  I'll repeat, you said nothing of value here.  If you can't explain yourself on why Trump will win an appeal ok, I get it.  Good day sir.

You're the one that's not making sense.  I didn't say anything about you replying to my posts specifically here in this thread.  You literally just made that up.  

57 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Good thing they kept their word and didn't turn it political.

would love to hear exactly how he’s a threat to our democracy 

13 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Yeah they don’t like to mention that gas was cheap Because the country was shut down, no one was driving and the bottom fell out of the oil industry. Good job trump!

There is so many ways to look at this. I hear what you are saying. Just think its a very slippery slope. 

19 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

As one what?  The confederacy wouldn't suit me.  The middle ground is great when there is some.

One America where everyone is equal and the constitution matters thats all. 

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

There is so many ways to look at this. I hear what you are saying. Just think its a very slippery slope. 

One America where everyone is equal and the constitution matters thats all. 

I don't believe such a society has ever existed.  But an awesome goal.  I obviously don't believe MAGA will get us closer.