Guilty As Hell!!

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I hope you're not right.  This pos is pathetic in every sense.  He should not be president of ANYTHING.  You deserve better for the party you support and we certainly deserve better as a country.   He has zero redeeming features.   

I think both candidates are pathetic, tbh.  One is a senile old serial lying scumbag who leveraged their elected position for personal/familial gain and also gives off creepy vibes about his own daughter.  

The other is his opponent in the 2024 presidential election.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Don't be surprised if this doesn't end up helping Trump in the long run. 

I wouldn’t be surprised. I’d guess it is more likely to hurt him than help him but there is clearly a large percentage of Americans living in a bubble who may be convinced that this was all improper. They could rally around him in the end.

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I think both candidates are pathetic, tbh.  One is a senile old serial lying scumbag who leveraged their elected position for personal/familial gain and also gives off creepy vibes about his own daughter.  

The other is his opponent in the 2024 presidential election.  

Mostly agree but you have zero proof of illegal personal gain.  If that were true we as a party would drop his a$$.  He's only the nominee because of the orange fat guy.  We know he can beat him.  Otherwise we'd have someone else.

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Mostly agree but you have zero proof of illegal personal gain.  If that were true we as a party would drop his a$$.  He's only the nominee because of the orange fat guy.  We know he can beat him.  Otherwise we'd have someone else.

I dunno, at the very least his family has been selling the illusion of access to JB for decades. You don't agree? You don't think he ever made a call for his brother or Hunter?

Who would you want if it wasn't Trump?

14 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Maybe through the weekend the points will move, but ultimately this is just another part of the Trump show and will probably help him ad much ad it hurts him in the long run.

It’s safe to say that the country isn’t going to elect a convicted felon. It won’t be very close.

28 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The difference between me and you, aside from my stunning good looks and superior intellect, is I will not defend dems like you defend this insipid imbecile.   Not a democrat has been born that I care for as much as you care (love?) for Trump.  It's f'n odd.  You know he's a criminal but you convince yourself otherwise because you think it's some game between left and right.

You just completely made all of that up.  You didn't comprehend one single word that I wrote pertaining to what happened today.  THAT's f'n odd.  

8 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I dunno, at the very least his family has been selling the illusion of access to JB for decades. You don't agree? You don't think he ever made a call for his brother or Hunter?

Who would you want if it wasn't Trump?

Hunter probably has.  And Hunter should pay for his crimes.  I don't think dad knew though.   Should that be proven incorrect I'd be fine with prosecuting Joe.

If it wasn't Trump I'd be fine with any non maga republican.   I might take them over Joe.

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

Will be overturned and will be our next President. That was signed, sealed and delivered today.

Can't believe Trump's lawyers did call Hunter's laptop to testify, unreal man! 

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

You just completely made all of that up.  You didn't comprehend one single word that I wrote pertaining to what happened today.  THAT's f'n odd.  

You haven't said anything of note today on this trial.  Take your meds.  

8 minutes ago, Governor said:

It’s safe to say that the country isn’t going to elect a convicted felon. It won’t be very close.

Yep. 

Commies forgetting the trial and treatment of Trump in addition to the disaster this country’s become is what is on the ballot.  

Not the sham results of a show trial.  You may have got your deep blue NYC verdict but now this whole circus gets voted on nationwide.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep. 

Commies forgetting the trial and treatment of Trump in addition to the disaster this country’s become is what is on the ballot.  

Not the sham results of a show trial.  You may have got your deep blue NYC verdict but now this whole circus gets voted on nationwide.

Liberals are not communists

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep. 

Yep, he's on the Mount Rushmore of political persecutions for sure.

Next to Jesus. Just like Barabbas.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Whatever dude.

I mean, you could like, restate this ultra deep and well thought out position you had right?  There's even a cool copy/paste function....

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I get saying this if there were even 1 commie elected.  I think it's like a payback for us calling them fascists?  

• Agree 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

I mean, you could like, restate this ultra deep and well thought out position you had right?  There's even a cool copy/paste function....

You're the one that quoted most of my posts.  You could have like, read them, right?  Are you for real?  You seriously quoted like every post.  You clearly didn't comprehend.  Why don't you try doing that sometime instead of anticipating your next snarky remark that does nothing but make you look stupid.