Guilty As Hell!!

3 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

There is no reasoning or empathy, there has to be a war.  That is the only way.

You are the worst kind of human filth.

a war? against who? for what?

good luck vs 5 apaches wiith 20mm cannons if thats what you want.

heres a tip: dont break the law.

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, 4th&long said:

After the “red wave” that was supposed to take place in 2022 I don’t put much stock in polls.

I find Dems and the right are different not just in beliefs but actions. Righties consume this stuff all day long. That is why they have higher ratings on there news shows etc… , for example my brother who is a big time rightie listens to podcasts all day at work then goes home and watches Fox News. 

lefties have a life to live, they realize there is life outside of politics. They don’t answer their phone when a1-800 phone number comes up and it’s a pollster. 

that’s why it doesn’t matter what CNN does their ratings suck. They have changed CEO’s morning show hosts ever 6-9 months evening show hosts it doesn’t matter, their ratings are in the toilet. Why? Dems don’t consume that crap 24/7. They realize they have a life to live. Dems show up when it’s time to vote.

There was an argument over Eric trumps tweet about a photo of people lining the street for trump after his trial on his way back to trump tower. 

Twitter has a community note that said the photo was shot when Biden was on his way to Howard stern show. 

I never repeat heard what the truth was. But what made me think it was a crowd for Biden?? Not one maga/trump flag boy one confederate flag or nazi flag. Only one red hat and you couldn’t tell if it was a maga? One in the whole crowd. We all know maga dress from head to toe in trump gear and carry at least two flags. 

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

republicans are now dumber.  ah, the good old days when they belonged at country clubs and graduated from college...i miss those.

You silly goose, I graduated from the same college as you and I have a country club membership. 

What I miss is when people on both sides understood that their opinions aren't actual facts;and people had at least a passing attempt at civility even on social media.  The internet is ruining western civilization, and we are all part of the problem. 

Thanks Al Gore!

I keed 

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Posted (edited)

Morning Consult before 44-42 Trump.

https://pro.morningconsult.com/trackers/2024-presidential-election-polling

After 45-44 Biden.

https://pro.morningconsult.com/analysis/donald-trump-polling-guilty-verdict-jury-trial

other key takeaways:

Over half of voters (54%) approve of the 12 jurors’ historic decision to convict the former president on 34 felony charges related to a 2016 hush-money scheme with adult actress Stormy Daniels. A similar share believes Trump committed a crime.

Our Friday survey showed that just 15% of Republican voters nationwide want Trump to drop his White House bid, a bit higher than the 8% of Trump supporters who said the same. That figure among the larger GOP electorate is in line with the share of potential Republican primary voters who supported his last remaining challenger, Nikki Haley, at the end of her campaign.

Roughly half of voters said they would oppose the former president’s imprisonment for his 34 class E felonies. The most popular option (at 69%) would be fining Trump, followed by another 49% who would put him on probation.

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I'm kind of interested how our legal scholars explain one. And the guy that says it was purely just incompetence on their part can save the bandwidth by not typing that stupidity.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

a war? against who? for what?

good luck vs 5 apaches wiith 20mm cannons if thats what you want.

heres a tip: dont break the law.

What I want?  That isn't what I said.  What I said is that is the only way forward.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

What I want?  That isn't what I said.  What I said is that is the only way forward.  

@B-Man You support war against American society, government and civil society?

Be careful of what you wish for, buddy 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

You silly goose, I graduated from the same college as you and I have a country club membership. 

What I miss is when people on both sides understood that their opinions aren't actual facts;and people had at least a passing attempt at civility even on social media.  The internet is ruining western civilization, and we are all part of the problem. 

Thanks Al Gore!

I keed 

you're an outlier for your alma mater, party and social scene.  trump owns country clubs, graduated ivy league and wouldn't allow the vast majority of his supporters near the gates.  I remember when Rockefeller R's were dominant, especially in NY.  Now most are D's. or at the very least consided RINO's.  It's a crying shame and the country is worse for it.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

4 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Did she pay out of the Clinton Foundation and then falsify the Foundation’s business records to cover it up?

As I’ve said all along, if Trump had just paid out of the campaign funds, he would have been fine. 

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Did she pay out of the Clinton Foundation and then falsify the Foundation’s business records to cover it up?

As I’ve said all along, if Trump had just paid out of the campaign funds, he would have been fine. 

I'm telling ya.  Like flat earthers.   They don't understand something?  They find conspiracy. 

28 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I'm telling ya.  Like flat earthers.   They don't understand something?  They find conspiracy. 

When I see something I don’t understand, I try to look it up and understand it better. 

It seems that some people prefer to just jump to a conclusion that confirms whatever prior belief they have. 

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

When I see something I don’t understand, I try to look it up and understand it better. 

As long as it it is from one of your 

“approved” sources. 😆

God forbid you read an author that is conservative or even worse, went to the wrong university. 

😂

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As long as it it is from one of your 

“approved” sources. 😆

God forbid you read an author that is conservative or even worse, went to the wrong university. 

😂

I read people I disagree with. It’s how you understand the whole of an issue. 

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Good back and forth with both sides of the perspective represented.

Well the crooked judge wouldn't allow the FEC expert witness to testify in court that what Trump did was in no way a violation of election rules, regulations, or law and that that was the position of the commission when they declined to take up the issue. Heaven forbid the jury heard that. 100% certain te conviction is overturned.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 2