Guilty As Hell!!

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

As deplorable as that drone strike was, I have a hard time believing that SCOTUS would rule in a way that it could be found to have been an unofficial act and therefore prosecutable. 

Just incompetence,  right Chi?  

7 hours ago, SCBills said:

I don’t read a ton into this, but it is one of the first data points post-conviction. 

to add more context.

the last Harris poll May 15/16 had Trump +8, +5, +6.

iPsos released 5/30, 5/31, same dates as the new Ipsos has Biden +2. The prior IPSos had Trump +2 or them even.

so on the 2 newest polls Trump has lost significant ground.

IMG_9422.jpeg

After the “red wave” that was supposed to take place in 2022 I don’t put much stock in polls.

I find Dems and the right are different not just in beliefs but actions. Righties consume this stuff all day long. That is why they have higher ratings on there news shows etc… , for example my brother who is a big time rightie listens to podcasts all day at work then goes home and watches Fox News. 

lefties have a life to live, they realize there is life outside of politics. They don’t answer their phone when a1-800 phone number comes up and it’s a pollster. 

that’s why it doesn’t matter what CNN does their ratings suck. They have changed CEO’s morning show hosts ever 6-9 months evening show hosts it doesn’t matter, their ratings are in the toilet. Why? Dems don’t consume that crap 24/7. They realize they have a life to live. Dems show up when it’s time to vote.

There was an argument over Eric trumps tweet about a photo of people lining the street for trump after his trial on his way back to trump tower. 

Twitter has a community note that said the photo was shot when Biden was on his way to Howard stern show. 

I never repeat heard what the truth was. But what made me think it was a crowd for Biden?? Not one maga/trump flag boy one confederate flag or nazi flag. Only one red hat and you couldn’t tell if it was a maga? One in the whole crowd. We all know maga dress from head to toe in trump gear and carry at least two flags. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

to add more context.

the last Harris poll May 15/16 had Trump +8, +5, +6.

iPsos released 5/30, 5/31, same dates as the new Ipsos has Biden +2. The prior IPSos had Trump +2 or them even.

so on the 2 newest polls Trump has lost significant ground.

IMG_9422.jpeg

Those aren’t the same polls. 

I thought the same thing, but HarrisX/Harris is a different poll from HarrisX/Forbes. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Those aren’t the same polls. 

I thought the same thing, but HarrisX/Harris is a different poll from HarrisX/Forbes. 

Yea here’s both polls.

https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/642d10aa01f0e174bec6cc08/665a542129264ac3335fae85_Perceptions of Trump Guilty Verdict - HarrisX Overnight Poll - 31 May 2024.pdf

https://harvardharrispoll.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/HHP_May2024_KeyResults.pdf

Harris X does do both.

The IPSOS poll is the only true 1 to 1 poll out so far then.

For anyone who cares to read what the literal former FEC Commissioner has to say about this…

(click on post, it’s a long thread)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

For anyone who cares to read what the literal former FEC Commissioner has to say about this…

(click on post, it’s a long thread)

How much was the Trump Campaign paying him an hour? 

On 5/30/2024 at 6:00 PM, phypon said:

All of the reasons have been talked about for 5 weeks.  If you don't see why he should win an appeal then I don't know what to say to you.  If he doesn't win an appeal, there is no hope left in this country.  As much as I loathe Biden, I would feel the same way if the shoes were reversed.  This is a big deal.  This is much bigger than a man named Trump.  You have to see that.  If not, please think about the implications of what just happened today.  I'm not saying that to razz you or piss you off or to be a smart ass.  Seriously, this is very messed up.

There is no reasoning or empathy, there has to be a war.  That is the only way.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

How much was the Trump Campaign paying him an hour? 

You are the worst kind of human filth.

• Disagree 1