Guilty As Hell!!

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I can't stand you as a poster, but I have to give it to you, that really is funny and made me laugh.  Good one!

Depending on how the Supreme Court “Presidential Immunity” case goes, this moves to the front of the line for me. 

Indict Obama for murder and try him in a red federal district. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Depending on how the Supreme Court “Presidential Immunity” case goes, this moves to the front of the line for me. 

Who did Obama murder in a red district?

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, phypon said:

I can't stand you as a poster, but I have to give it to you, that really is funny and made me laugh.  Good one!

Am I supposed to care that you don’t like me?

Edited by 4th&long
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, SCBills said:

As deplorable as that drone strike was, I have a hard time believing that SCOTUS would rule in a way that it could be found to have been an unofficial act and therefore prosecutable. 

18 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Am I supposed to care that you don’t like me?

I don't care that you don't care that I don't like you.  This one is also funny.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

As deplorable as that drone strike was, I have a hard time believing that SCOTUS would rule in a way that it could be found to have been an unofficial act and therefore prosecutable. 

I think we could get Truman for mass murder.

27 minutes ago, phypon said:

I don't care that you don't care that I don't like you.  This one is also funny.

That’s all I’ve been looking for. All you can do is laugh. I’m not going to gloat over this. I don’t think it is good for the country, this thing is only in the third inning. Trump is great at tieing things up in court.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't agree that it was deplorable.

It was unfortunate that he could not reasonably be captured and tried, but given that, the action was justified.

Personally, I don’t like the state killing citizens, even if they are deserving of it. 

I get the justification, I think the strike was legal, I just personally don’t like it. 

33 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

How so? Do you think dropping the bombs was an unofficial act?

It was a bit excessive.  Can we get Bush for faking the Iraq war?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

wow, not all D's are decent.  what a revelation.  the difference is that liberalism is not a movement overwhelmingly based on indecency.  

In 2024 this “movement” says women can be men and 5 year old boys that say they like pink are definitely girls.  

7 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And maybe now that it's over, we look not at the wisdom or propriety of the charges and trial, but to what he actually did:

- almost undoubtedly (although he laughably denies it) had sex with a professional sex worker, right after his son's birth

- worked with the most comically disreputable publication in America to plant false stories about his REPUBLICAN primary opponents (Ted Cruz's father with Oswald!) and to bury stories about his own affairs (Karen McDougal) and one-off hooker bangs (Stormy)

- conspired with his toadies to mischaracterize those payoffs as legal fees on numerous official filings

THAT is their hero.

We'll get the "well Biden ... Hunter ... Ashley's diary! But come on, Biden is nobody's hero. He's just the alternative we've been handed.

Yep, just a daughter-showering-with, child-sniffing, access-selling, plagiarizing, racist alternative.