Guilty As Hell!!

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Have you considered that your echo chambers seem better to you because you agree with some of that nonsense? And the crazy Trump stuff on your end happened the day he got into office,  not when he refused to concede. Honestly, Trump has been turning you people into 3 year olds since 2016.  

And you guys put post-stroke Shemp in charge,  so I'm not sure what your point is.

Yeah some of what you say is true.  But in the end, we were right not to trust him.  Our worst fears were proven true.  Well maybe i shouldnt say worst there are loons that spoke about nuclear war but you know what i mean.

Shemp isnt a criminal.  There's a huge difference to me between well meaning old buffoon and criminal old buffoon who will burn the house down because he has no comprehension of what he's doing.   You're defending what?  Do you think he didn't pay Stormy off?  You really think he's innocent?  I truly believe most of you know he's guilty.  You just don't like it because he's running for pres.  

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Have you considered that your echo chambers seem better to you because you agree with some of that nonsense? And the crazy Trump stuff on your end happened the day he got into office,  not when he refused to concede. Honestly, Trump has been turning you people into 3 year olds since 2016.  

And you guys put post-stroke Shemp in charge,  so I'm not sure what your point is.

Seriously?  Trump had his press secretary go lie about his crowd size on day one.  Trump has the disposition of the 3 year old.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Covid never ended for you did it?  That's sad AF.  The rest of us are living our lives.  You should try it.  You won't, but you really should.

Lol yea that’s not gonna work L low Info - how much you paying for gas and groceries. 

Keep pretending it didn’t happen.  You can’t erase what you supported.  We aren’t North Korea.  Yet.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Lol yea that’s not gonna work L low Info - how much you paying for gas and groceries. 

Keep pretending it didn’t happen.  You can’t erase what you supported.  We aren’t North Korea.  Yet.  

It was Trump who claimed he fell in love with Kim Jong Un wasn't it?

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You win.  that is truly misguided.  But well intentioned.

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You ever travel out of the country?  I have.  I do.  Recently.  We're doing better than most of the rest of the world.  And if i dig around your post history, I'll probably find some madness about never-ending restrictions and masks the rest of our lives.  But the only lingering effect is higher prices, no matter how much you cry.  Oh the children!  A lost generation.  Ya sound like a whiny biatch.  Get over it.  Live your life. The shock that the government didnt handle a once in a lifetime virus better!!!

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You ever travel out of the country?  I have.  I do.  Recently.  We're doing better than most of the rest of the world. 

A number 7 at McDonalds costs $10.  

And if i dig around your post history, I'll probably find some madness about never-ending restrictions and masks the rest of our lives. 

Yes.  

But the only lingering effect is higher prices, no matter how much you cry. 

Real incomes have plummeted.  Stop crying about it.  No big deal.  

Oh the children!  A lost generation.  Ya sound like a whiny biatch.  Get over it.  Live your life. The shock that the government didnt handle a once in a lifetime virus better!!!

The children are further behind than you even know.  

Year round school is coming as their solution.   

Call me a whiny B word - all day - I’m not the one on here 24/7 whining about 1 man.  And nothing else.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

Yes.  

Real incomes have plummeted.  Stop crying about it.  No big deal.  

The children are further behind than you even know.  

Year round school is coming as their solution.   

Call me a whiny B word - all day - I’m not the one on here 24/7 whining about 1 man.  And nothing else.  

I'm sure you've somehow convinced yourself that electing Republicans, who do nothing but help the rich,are going to fix any of these problems?

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

This is the way. 

All roads lead to this now..

Remember when the GOP tried to impeach Biden but it fell apart because they are morons and there wasn’t evidence?

Pepperidge Farms remembers 

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yup, vengeance is mine.  except if he loses.  then he's f'ed

You think this stops if he loses?

This all goes back in Pandora’s Box..

Not a chance. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

I'm sure you've somehow convinced yourself that electing Republicans, who do nothing but help the rich,are going to fix any of these problems?

What have Democrats done to help the middle class?  Complain about “gouging?”

They are the party of the rich and powerful now.  Not Republicans.  DEI is proof of that.  Play the game, Democrats won’t come after you.  That’s not freedom that’s not American. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

oh no!  I did a number 2 on a road trip and didn't pay.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

You think this stops if he loses?

This all goes back in Pandora’s Box..

Not a chance. 

Ah.  Civil war...tell me how you see it playing out.

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Play the game

Dude, that's life.  It's the rules that matter...

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What have Democrats done to help the middle class?  Complain about “gouging?”

They are the party of the rich and powerful now.  Not Republicans.  DEI is proof of that.  Play the game, Democrats won’t come after you.  That’s not freedom that’s not American. 

The economy performs better under Dem presidents than GOP presidents.

If you distrust the wealthy elite, you should avoid the GOP.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

oh no!  I did a number 2 on a road trip and didn't pay.

Ah.  Civil war...tell me how you see it playing out.

Democrats lose in 2024.  

Their TDS leads to unprecedented riots in DC and nationwide.   

Martial law will be declared bc video of Americans getting attacked and killed in the streets grows increasingly common.  

Or…

Despite polls having Trump winning another 3am vote dump swings the votes.  

Use your imagination.  

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The economy performs better under Dem presidents than GOP presidents.

If you distrust the wealthy elite, you should avoid the GOP.

Wow.  I missed how great things have been.  

Incredibly great.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Remember when the GOP tried to impeach Biden but it fell apart because they are morons and there wasn’t evidence?

Pepperidge Farms remembers 

Not at all what I’m alluding to. 

What I’m referencing is the idea that any red state DA should be currently staffing up to find ways to indict powerful Dems in their state & then try them in a red district. 

Georgia would be a good start.  Might take some time to find dirt on Ossoff, but Warnock shouldn’t be too difficult. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Democrats lose in 2024.  

Their TDS leads to unprecedented riots in DC and nationwide.   

Martial law will be declared bc video of Americans getting attacked and killed in the streets grows increasingly common.  

Or…

Despite polls having Trump winning another 3am vote dump swings the votes.  

Use your imagination.  

Well, that's 2 very different scenarios.  I only see the prospect of civil war should trump lose.  I don't see it lasting long as the hard core loonies are morons.

Should Biden lose, it will be business as usual.  Almost in a conservative, sullen way except that much wealth will leave the country.

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Not at all what I’m alluding to. 

What I’m referencing is the idea that any red state DA should be currently staffing up to find ways to indict powerful Dems in their state & then try them in a red district. 

Georgia would be a good start.  Might take some time to find dirt on Ossoff, but Warnock shouldn’t be too difficult. 

I have no doubt that red state DAs will try to politicize prosecutions. But that says more about them than anything else. 

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow.  I missed how great things have been.  

Incredibly great.  

Seems like there may be a lot you’re missing. 

• Like (+1) 1