Guilty As Hell!!

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

Such a ludicrous statement by him. I ran a 1 million square foot production facility during COVID and was busier than ever during that time.

Sure you did.  La Cocaina

10 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You’re projecting quite a bit here. 

The sad part is there is a discussion to be had there.  Bubbles, echo chambers, whatever you wanna call it.  You have to understand the internet a bit to get around it and for their demographic, that ain't good.  Left wing echo chambers can be shite.  The ones on the right?  Straight poo flinging neanderthals hypnotized by any conspiracy they can get their hands on.  How many right leaning folk in this nutty forum have sounded like Alex Jones at some point?  Better, name one that has NOT.

Just now, phypon said:

We're not friends.

Well it seems apparent you are an angry man, though I'm not quite sure what I did to deserve your responses. Genuinely hope your life improves and you find happiness 👍

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

Sure you did.  La Cocaina

How do you know he isn't in the toilet paper business?  Or mask manufacturer, or other PPE or disinfectant?

19 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The sad part is there is a discussion to be had there.  Bubbles, echo chambers, whatever you wanna call it.  You have to understand the internet a bit to get around it and for their demographic, that ain't good.  Left wing echo chambers can be shite.  The ones on the right?  Straight poo flinging neanderthals hypnotized by any conspiracy they can get their hands on.  How many right leaning folk in this nutty forum have sounded like Alex Jones at some point?  Better, name one that has NOT.

That is a broad brush you are painting with Ronny. Are you sure there isn't any paint on your own hands?

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Clear as a bottle of ten high

I can't help that you are too drunk to understand.  Look me up when the fog lifts in the am...

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Guilty! 

I heard this and if true It really amazes me . I heard the prosecution got every objection sustained & the defense didn't get 1 sustained through out the entire case 🤔 i wonder why that was ??? 

Tell me please Tibs .

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tenhigh said:

That is a broad brush you are painting with Ronny. Are you sure there isn't any paint on your own hands?

I said left wing echo chambers can be shite did I not?

I see a difference though.  One has 90% hyperbole, 10% lies.  The other is jewish space lasers.  You guys have lost the plot.  You believe a pathological liar consistently.  Not you personally but you as in your party.  Yeah there's a difference.  Part of the reason our echo chambers are so bad is because he's fired so many people up.  He didn't concede.  He instigated j6.  He's committed blatant crimes (mostly referring to the documents case) and simply thought lying often enough would get him out of it.  He's a walking talking farce.  WTF are you doing with yourselves?  You've got a slightly slower Moe from the 3 stooges running the show.  And you're so "own the libs" you don't care.

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I said left wing echo chambers can be shite did I not?

I see a difference though.  One has 90% hyperbole, 10% lies.  The other is jewish space lasers.  You guys have lost the plot.  You believe a pathological liar consistently.  Not you personally but you as in your party.  Yeah there's a difference.  Part of the reason our echo chambers are so bad is because he's fired so many people up.  He didn't concede.  He instigated j6.  He's committed blatant crimes (mostly referring to the documents case) and simply thought lying often enough would get him out of it.  He's a walking talking farce.  WTF are you doing with yourselves?  You've got a slightly slower Moe from the 3 stooges running the show.  And you're so "own the libs" you don't care.

Have you considered that your echo chambers seem better to you because you agree with some of that nonsense? And the crazy Trump stuff on your end happened the day he got into office,  not when he refused to concede. Honestly, Trump has been turning you people into 3 year olds since 2016.  

And you guys put post-stroke Shemp in charge,  so I'm not sure what your point is.