Guilty As Hell!!

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Scraps said:

The election wasn't stolen.

You know what my favorite part of the 2020 election is? It was supposedly stolen according to Republicans, yet the GOP gained 13 seats and the majority in the House.

So all of those voters who enabled a Republican majority were legit, but most of those same votes by the very same people for the presidential election were tainted? Lol you gotta love the conspiracy theories of the right 

Edited by buffblue
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Useful idiots like Quack MD are so completely lost.

Keep repeating convicted felon....over and over and over.

His poll numbers will go down. Really they will. Promise!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yea……that was the reason for having this sham now and not in 2021, 2022, 2023, before the Republican primary 2024.  

We needed to time all of it for political impact.   

Get the judge, prosecutors, and jury we need.  

A jury filled with a bunch of BillStimes to secure victo…..I mean Justice.  

No.  We caught a big Northern on a plug.  Hit his head against the gunnel.  He's still wriggling.

Just now, buffblue said:

You know what my favorite part of the 2020 election is? It was supposedly stolen according to Republicans, yet the GOP gained 13 seats and the majority in the House.

So all of those voters who enabled a Republican majority were legit, but most of thosr same votes by the very same people cast in the presidential election in were tainted? You gotta love the conspiracy theories of the right lol

Did Republicans win in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Madison, and Detroit?   

We also find it funny that Trump wins Florida and Ohio by 10 percent but loses Georgia.   And legit 10 of 11 bellwether districts.    

Strategic vote dumps - just need 50,000 ballots to swing PA, GA, WI, NV.  

Yea the fact that we gained seats should only add to the suspicion that the election was rigged specifically to gain the Presidency.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

We also find it funny that Trump wins Florida and Ohio by 10 percent but loses Georgia.   And legit 10 of 11 bellwether districts.    

Yea the fact that we gained seats should only add to the suspicion that the election was rigged specifically to gain the Presidency.  

Um, what???? The cities you mention are large urban centers that traditionally vote Democrat, just like rural areas normally vote Republican. What is your point?

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's your fault for citing Politico.

Let me ask you, is Biden "suspending the constitution" when he brags about defying a SCOTUS decision or just wiping his ass with it?

As I stated, it was the first story after a search.  I really don't care to satisfy your bad judgement.

What exactly did Biden do?

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, buffblue said:

So all of those voters who enabled a Republican majority were legit, but most of those same votes by the very same people for the presidential election were tainted? Lol you gotta love the conspiracy theories of the right 

This is gold...but the MAGA's are searching for shite

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

Ah the good ol days, when gas was cheap, the country was shutdown, unemployment was over 13% and POTUS was suggesting disinfectant injections to cure Covid.

This post is disingenuous

Scrappy-doo.png

10 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Um, what???? The cities you mention are large urban centers that traditionally vote Democrat, just like rural areas normally vote Republican. What is your point?

Very good - in order to win your state you need to over perform there.  Find some votes wherever you can.   Because you’re losing elsewhere.  You understand how congressional districts work right?  

Also, some seats gained were in deep blue states like CA and NY.  

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

trump is still a POS mobster

No different than Joe…

This is why I always say that all politicians are corrupt- it’s a given…so all things being equal, who would run the country better?

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Very good - in order to win your state you need to over perform there.  Find some votes wherever you can.   Because you’re losing elsewhere.  You understand how congressional districts work right?  

Also, some seats gained were in deep blue states like CA and NY.  

Yes, I understand districts. Gerrymandering (by R's and D's) is one of the worst things about our country (along with lack of term limits and the corrupt Supreme Court). Still have no idea what your point is

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What would the point of "rigging" the presidency be if Biden couldn't actually make political difference without control of Congress?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What would the point of "rigging" the presidency be if Biden couldn't actually make political difference without control of Congress?

I'm thinking Biden should abolish presidential term limits and claim the election will have been stolen should he lose.  I think some MAGA's might be swayed.

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

No different than Joe…

This is why I always say that all politicians are corrupt- it’s a given…so all things being equal, who would run the country better?

Well, considering Trump inherited a strong economy and became the only president in modern times to have a net loss in jobs for his term? Was impeached twice and is generally regarded by presidential historians as one of the worst to ever hold the office?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It couldn't be that Trump was more distasteful to parts of the electorate like suburban women and younger voters than other GOP candidates?

4 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Yes, I understand districts. Gerrymandering (by R's and D's) is one of the worst things about our country (along with lack of term limits and the corrupt Supreme Court). Still have no idea what your point is

Ah, yes, the corrupt supreme court.  They've been a target of the left for a while now.  They're next, stack the court, recuse all of them, defy and circumvent their rulings, etc...  Of course, all the leftists will be fine and say that the SC is "guilty as hell" and need to be removed.  You people blow my mind...

• Agree 1

Just now, phypon said:

Ah, yes, the corrupt supreme court.  They've been a target of the left for a while now.  They're next, stack the court, recuse all of them, defy and circumvent their rulings, etc...  Of course, all the leftists will be fine and say that the SC is "guilty as hell" and need to be removed.  You people blow my mind...

Is that you Samuel or Clarence?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Posted (edited)

Trump is a Loser again today in court. Every time he goes to court, he winds up losing. He lost 34 times today. Multiple juries, multiple judges, multiple cases. Everyone around Trump loses and spends time in the clink. Republicans would be so far ahead if they turned the page on him and moved on to someone else to lead their flock of sheep. 

Edited by Andy1