Guilty As Hell!!

1 minute ago, phypon said:

You're the one that quoted most of my posts.  You could have like, read them, right?  Are you for real?  You seriously quoted like every post.  You clearly didn't comprehend.  Why don't you try doing that sometime instead of anticipating your next snarky remark that does nothing but make you look stupid.

You said literally nothing of value.  You said he'll win on appeal.   Explain why.  I'm simply asking you to explain your position and it's becoming a giant trial for you?

I know why it's so difficult.   You don't.  That's funny.  

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Regardless of today’s outcome, it still doesn’t change one simple fact- Trump still ran the country better than Biden…👍

I’m old enough to remember when Trump said we only had a handful of COVID cases and they would simply go away, and also when Bloomberg reported a 100% chance of a recession in 2023. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Regardless of today’s outcome, it still doesn’t change one simple fact- Trump still ran the country better than Biden…👍

He inherited an economy that was humming.  Idk how many points you wanna give for keeping that going in the same direction.   

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You said literally nothing of value.  You said he'll win on appeal.   Explain why.  I'm simply asking you to explain your position and it's becoming a giant trial for you?

I know why it's so difficult.   You don't.  That's funny.  

I said way more than that.  Give me a break dude.  You know there is more than one thread about this, right?  

If he doesn't get a 4 year sentence will you guys be disappointed?  I don't really care either way, but white collar crimes like this usually get easy sentences.  Because of the political implications I think it would be an important flex for NY to go hard on him.  Otherwise it is just a paper win if he walks with a hefty fine, and we're all back to hoping people vote with their brains (ha).  It kind of tests the entire system, and proves democracy is probably not for a society that has no collective scruples. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

If he doesn't get a 4 year sentence will you guys be disappointed?  I don't really care either way, but white collar crimes like this usually get easy sentences.  Because of the political implications I think it would be an important flex for NY to go hard on him.  Otherwise it is just a paper win if he walks with a hefty fine, and we're all back to hoping people vote with their brains (ha).  It kind of tests the entire system, and proves democracy is probably not for a society that has no collective scruples. 

No.  Be positive.  Things are good.  We cracked down on unscrupulousness (Whew) today.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScotSHO said:

I don’t know about four years.

He definitely will not see the inside of a prison before the election. Even if sentenced to time, he’ll rightfully appeal and that sentence should be suspended pending resolution of the appeals. 

Unbelievably to anyone familiar with his history, he is technically a first time offender. Had he been convicted of just one of these, he wouldn’t see any jail time. Maybe even a couple. 

With 34, you gotta think some time in prison is on the table, but these are fairly low level felonies so I wouldn’t expect it to be much, if any. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I don’t know about four years.

He definitely will not see the inside of a prison before the election. Even if sentenced to time, he’ll rightfully appeal and that sentence should be suspended pending resolution of the appeals. 

Unbelievably to anyone familiar with his history, he is technically a first time offender. Had he been convicted of just one of these, he wouldn’t see any jail time. Maybe even a couple. 

With 34, you gotta think some time in prison is on the table, but these are fairly low level felonies so I wouldn’t expect it to be much, if any. 

I would guess his sentence (which almost certainly will be stayed pending appeal) will be something like his former toady Cohen got. That's probably about right.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No.  Be positive.  Things are good.  We cracked down on unscrupulousness (Whew) today.

But you have 1/2 the country now that you have to put down now like a vicious dog.  A hard prison sentence will break a good number of them.  A fine in an amount that nobody can relate to won't do that.

I see bigger problems on the horizon.

4 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

But you have 1/2 the country now that you have to put down now like a vicious dog.  A hard prison sentence will break a good number of them.  A fine in an amount that nobody can relate to won't do that.

I see bigger problems on the horizon.

Agreed.  He's not going to prison.  He's not getting a second term either.  Hmmm, I don't know.  There are lots of people as you describe.

36 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Ya, ran it into the ground. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, phypon said:

I said way more than that.  Give me a break dude.  You know there is more than one thread about this, right?  

I didn't know copying and pasting this deep information and analysis you provided was such a trial.  Bummer, I was so looking forward to your insight.   I'm sure it wasn't whining about being unfair like your counterparts.