Guilty As Hell!!

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

They just gave the election to the orange dude.  Good job. 

People who vote for a convicted felon are too stupid to vote and operate a motor vehicle. 

So true!!

• Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

People who vote for a convicted felon are too stupid to vote and operate a motor vehicle. 

So true!!

Make America Great (for criminals) Again! 

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Incoming:

Commie, unfair, commie, commie, could not get fair trial, 1k excuses, rinse and repeat.   Not one of the people saying this will understand the law in any way.

Rigged!!! 

24 minutes ago, phypon said:

He will win the appeal and will not be a "convicted felon".  You idiots just signed your own death sentence come Nov 5th :nana:

Why would he win on appeal?  What analysis can you offer on that front?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

So true!!

LOL, so sad! 

🤣

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

All of the reasons have been talked about for 5 weeks.  If you don't see why he should win an appeal then I don't know what to say to you.  If he doesn't win an appeal, there is no hope left in this country.  As much as I loathe Biden, I would feel the same way if the shoes were reversed.  This is a big deal.  This is much bigger than a man named Trump.  You have to see that.  If not, please think about the implications of what just happened today.  I'm not saying that to razz you or piss you off or to be a smart ass.  Seriously, this is very messed up.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

At the risk of sounding pedantic, Franklin Pierce, with the Kansas-Nebraska Act, was probably worse than Buchanan. That act poured gas on the smoldering embers of the slavery debate and accelerated the move to Civil War. 

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

“Look, it was totally unfair. That’s all you need to know. Just because we can’t point to a specific reversible error doesn’t mean it won’t be overturned. It has to be overturned based on my feels.”

This charge is fairly routine for NY and has been used this way for years (including against other politicians) without it being overturned for something like being unconstitutionally vague. I won’t rule out this iteration of SCOTUS eventually doing something nuts but to claim that it is for certain going to be overturned is just betraying ignorance. 

Could he potentially win on appeal? Sure. But to say it is certain is just wishcasting. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

All of the reasons have been talked about for 5 weeks.  If you don't see why he should win an appeal then I don't know what to say to you.  If he doesn't win an appeal, there is no hope left in this country.  As much as I loathe Biden, I would feel the same way if the shoes were reversed.  This is a big deal.  This is much bigger than a man named Trump.  You have to see that.  If not, please think about the implications of what just happened today.  I'm not saying that to razz you or piss you off or to be a smart ass.  Seriously, this is very messed up.

So you got nothing real just people that don't comprehend anything about law whining nonsense,  gotcha.  No hope for the country would be letting an imbecile get away with breaking the law repeatedly.   That is no hope.  Somehow you'd like that too.  It's pathetic.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

So you got nothing real just people that don't comprehend anything about law whining nonsense,  gotcha.  No hope for the country would be letting an imbecile get away with breaking the law repeatedly.   That is no hope.  Somehow you'd like that too.  It's pathetic.

Dude.  You have no clue.

Just now, phypon said:

Dude.  You have no clue.

Enlighten me.  Why should this POS get a pass from breaking the law?

With the classified docs he clearly, 100% broke the law.  I suppose he should get a pass there too?

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

Does anyone think this is going to actually impact the election?  Seems like everyone is already dug in to me. 

Good question.   Answer I believe is yes.  It's not going to be many.  But some will view this as a negative and not vote orange. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1