Wherever you are, remember this moment for the rest of your life.....

41 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Sh!!tlibs don’t seem to understand that if Trump’s in jail or not, it has no affect on us WHATSOEVER.

I have to drag my sorry azz to work each and every day, no matter who the POTUS is.

oh, he will be kept off some ballots until and/or if the courts get involved. but he has no chance to win. he's going to lose fairly badly. jan 6th 2025 is going to be one helluva day.

26 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This is strange and disturbing. I’d prefer you not imagine my genitals. Re your mention of my tenure here, I must have been a 1 man wrecking ball cuz other than Conner, I was the only poster left of Attila the Hun here.  I came for fun and the occasional challenge. Why are you here?

my knitting forum was too full of toxic masculinity so i needed to spend time with lesser people.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Venues and judges are changed all the time to achieve fairness in our judicial processes

Should the venue and judge in the classified documents case be changed?

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Here's a thought: maybe it's not the end of the Republic.

Maybe if young men (and face facts, we're talking about men) with political aspirations learn that they will be prosecuted for breaking the law even though they are well-connected, there will be a new class of politicians who don't treat the law as nonbinding guidance.

Venue changes are extremely rare, and are based on pre-trial publicity in a particular district that could be addressed by moving the trial elsewhere.

Where could we have moved OJ's trial? Trump's trial? Were the prospective jurors of WDNY (Buffalo) unaware of who this Trump fellow is and what people say he's done or been wrongfully accused of doing?

Such motions are not based on how the district's populace voted in the last election.

Venue changes, particularly, are done to obtain fairness. Given the DAs campaigning on getting Trump and the recent civil case, I don't think it would have been odd at all.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

Venue changes, particularly, are done to obtain fairness. Given the DAs campaigning on getting Trump and the recent civil case, I don't think it would have been odd at all.

The DA wouldn't have changed.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Scraps said:

The DA wouldn't have changed.

the jury in the DAs district would have. It's a moot point now, except for the appeals process

Edited by Pokebball

19 hours ago, B-Man said:

Does anyone doubt that the “cackling hens here, see Roundy, Muppy, et al,

would have come down to PPP if the  verdict had been reversed 

No. 

they are the weakest type of poster. 

A much better poster would refute legitimate points with bizzarro unrelated conspiracy splotchings.  

What a drama queen post. I think some of you live in such a bubble with politics. 

The reality is, most people in our country either had a laugh or rolled their eyes about this and moved on with their day. 

This wasn’t some kind of transcendent moment that most people will tell their kids about or remember where they were for it. It’s probably not even consequential for the election. The high majority of people pretty much already know who they’re voting for. 

People writing things like “this is the day America died”…what? Go out and get some fresh air or something dude! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Here's what Bragg said, interpret that as you may...

While campaigning, Bragg said: "I have investigated Trump and his children and held them accountable for their misconduct with the Trump Foundation. I also sued the Trump administration more than 100 times for the travel ban, the separation of children from their families at the border. So I know that work. I know how to follow the facts and hold people in power accountable."

He also said that he would continue with Vance's investigation and hold Trump "accountable by following the facts where they go."

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

false.  don't you have some legal history we discussed back then?

the 3 or 4 years i was away when i was banned for spamming the shoutbox to break the word filter? yeah, legal trouble. simon had me arrested by the swat team. duh.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Pokebball said:

Here's what Bragg said, interpret that as you may...

While campaigning, Bragg said: "I have investigated Trump and his children and held them accountable for their misconduct with the Trump Foundation. I also sued the Trump administration more than 100 times for the travel ban, the separation of children from their families at the border. So I know that work. I know how to follow the facts and hold people in power accountable."

He also said that he would continue with Vance's investigation and hold Trump "accountable by following the facts where they go."

Yep. He followed the facts and the jury agreed.

Now answer my question - is Aileen Cannon a judge or a member of Trumps defense? 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Now answer my question - is Aileen Cannon a judge or a member of Trumps defense? 

because if it's not results you like it's clearly a rigged setup? right Hillary?

2 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

What a drama queen post. I think some of you live in such a bubble with politics. 

The reality is, most people in our country either had a laugh or rolled their eyes about this and moved on with their day. 

This wasn’t some kind of transcendent moment that most people will tell their kids about or remember where they were for it. It’s probably not even consequential for the election. The high majority of people pretty much already know who they’re voting for. 

People writing things like “this is the day America died”…what? Go out and get some fresh air or something dude! 

Rich buffoon bangs hooker.

A decade later decides he's running for President.

Uses "alternative media" to plant fake stories about opponents. Furiously tries to cover up past antics by paying off people, making use of same trash media.

Shocks himself by winning.

Goes back a year or two later to pay back his sleazeball lawyer. Has accountant falsify books to cover up what the payment was for.

Loses reelection bid.

Refuses to just go away like Jimmy Carter or Bush 41. Wants revenge!

Gets prosecuted for old scam crimes.

End of the Republic!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Everyone holds biases to some extent. Bragg pursued Trump hard and he made that a part of his campaign for DA. I think it's pretty clear he had significant bias against trump, and clearly campaigned on it.

What's your case against Cannon?

1 minute ago, boyst said:

because if it's not results you like it's clearly a rigged setup? right Hillary?

Yes, that’s what Trump told us:

2016 Iowa Caucus - Rigged‼️
Emmy Awards - Rigged‼️

2020 Election - Rigged‼️
Election lawsuits - Rigged‼️
E Jean Carroll trial - Rigged‼️
NY fraud trial - Rigged‼️
NYC criminal trial - Rigged‼️

NYC Courtroom thermostat - Rigged‼️

Hillary:

23 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

So friggin out of touch.

Pathetic.