Wherever you are, remember this moment for the rest of your life.....

13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

My favorite part of Trump Administration Part I was him trying and jailing political opponents like Hillary despite getting fun chants about doing so on the campaign trail.   

Failed fascist.  

“People who do crimes are at risk of being punished for them” 

GREAT F-ING TAKE THERE, ELON

16 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Welcome to Nazi Germany.

Get a grip - my dad lived in Germany 1934-1951. His uncle was in a re-education camp. 

You have no idea what you are talking about.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

Does anyone doubt that the “cackling hens here, see Roundy, Muppy, et al,

would have come down to PPP if the  verdict had been reversed 

No. 

they are the weakest type of poster. 

Anyone who doesn't understand the injustice of the events and blindly follows the political parties they feel tribally attached to does not deserve liberty they're blessed to have. They're too confused with their head up their ass to understand this isn't about blowhards mean tweets, his sophomoric skill level of articulation, his playboy past lifestyle, his complete nonsense of a character, his bad business history.

This show trial was everything about a political attack of someone that is such a threat to the Republican Democracy in which we live that a completely blatant political warfare hack job was done to try and stop him.

And this isn't the end. He will win appeal. But it will be too late to matter, just like the election fraud cases which died the moment 2am hit. The media won't be honest, too much money to be made. The courts will be declared illegitimate when they overturn the rulings but it'll be too late. But not before January when the inauguration comes for Alzheimer Bidens second term. People will protest and be set up to again be politically persecuted. Another step will be made to outlaw the Republican party. SCOTUS will do it's job but be declared illegitimate and ignored. The GOP won't have the balls, should they win the house or Senate to do anything about it... So we wait until 2028 with an economy crumbling, Russia winning Ukraine and on the footsteps of the pathetic NATO org & ***** hole EU. We have a division being sewn between us by political discourse, redefinitions of words, growing immigrantion issue, Chinese fent overtaking our streets. Russia and China are licking their chops as they have fully entrenched Africa already.

Yeah, there is nothing good to come of this but completely low IQ folks like @muppy, @Roundybout @Joe Ferguson forever @4th&long (who is absolutely pathetic) continue to bust nuts all over their trousers thinking they're winning something because "their" side won.

All sides lost. Of course like usual Democrats are far too stupid to have foresight. Lucky for them, they aren't responsible enough to take responsibility for their actions when they get backed into a corner.

14 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

“People who do crimes are at risk of being punished for them” 

GREAT F-ING TAKE THERE, ELON

What was the crime you sniveling vermin? He has to have a crime to have committed the crime he was charged with ... Don't bother responding because I know you're intellectually unable to respond with anything more than a double dumbass take.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, boyst said:

Anyone who doesn't understand the injustice of the events and blindly follows the political parties they feel tribally attached to does not deserve liberty they're blessed to have. They're too confused with their head up their ass to understand this isn't about blowhards mean tweets, his sophomoric skill level of articulation, his playboy past lifestyle, his complete nonsense of a character, his bad business history.

This show trial was everything about a political attack of someone that is such a threat to the Republican Democracy in which we live that a completely blatant political warfare hack job was done to try and stop him.

And this isn't the end. He will win appeal. But it will be too late to matter, just like the election fraud cases which died the moment 2am hit. The media won't be honest, too much money to be made. The courts will be declared illegitimate when they overturn the rulings but it'll be too late. But not before January when the inauguration comes for Alzheimer Bidens second term. People will protest and be set up to again be politically persecuted. Another step will be made to outlaw the Republican party. SCOTUS will do it's job but be declared illegitimate and ignored. The GOP won't have the balls, should they win the house or Senate to do anything about it... So we wait until 2028 with an economy crumbling, Russia winning Ukraine and on the footsteps of the pathetic NATO org & ***** hole EU. We have a division being sewn between us by political discourse, redefinitions of words, growing immigrantion issue, Chinese fent overtaking our streets. Russia and China are licking their chops as they have fully entrenched Africa already.

Yeah, there is nothing good to come of this but completely low IQ folks like @muppy, @Roundybout @Joe Ferguson forever @4th&long (who is absolutely pathetic) continue to bust nuts all over their trousers thinking they're winning something because "their" side won.

All sides lost. Of course like usual Democrats are far too stupid to have foresight. Lucky for them, they aren't responsible enough to take responsibility for their actions when they get backed into a corner.

What was the crime you sniveling vermin? He has to have a crime to have committed the crime he was charged with ... Don't bother responding because I know you're intellectually unable to respond with anything more than a double dumbass take.

image.thumb.png.2a9846094471e44e84b0449ae5f41af5.png

fn hacks

12 minutes ago, boyst said:

34 counts of falsifying business documents, seems pretty clear, no?

I get you’re upset that your god-emperor was found fallible, but I promise you’ll find something new to own da libs really soon

• Like (+1) 3

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, boyst said:

I can see why you would support someone like Trump.  You’re his clone.  Why would you personally attack people on here over this nonsense.  Get a grip.  

Edited by nedboy7
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

34 counts of falsifying business documents, seems pretty clear, no?

I get you’re upset that your god-emperor was found fallible, but I promise you’ll find something new to own da libs really soon

those charges are only applicable if there is a crime committed which induces those records to be "false."

but because you cannot attack an argument you attack the person. it's cute. you're cute. i love you.

9 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I can see why you would support someone like Trump.  You’re his clone.  Why would you personally attack people on here over this nonsense.  Get a grip.  

this is about the most ######ed response one could imagine that does not even make sense. "attacking" those posters because they double down on their belief... ?

Muppy comes into any post about politics as some sanctimonious being of all insight with poor logic, bad arguments, and insults... then cries victim every time when it's given back to her

roundybout is a troll who just harasses anyone with insults

joe ferguson is a reincarnate (multiple times) of someone who caused a kerfuffle here in PPP for years only for his own jollies)

4th is such a bad troll he goes to other sites just to troll people because his life has nothing else better to do -  literally his words. LITERALLY saying he had nothing else to do.

and show me where i support Trump.

so, before you want to whiteknight ... know your subject.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

One thing is for certain with this verdict…

the divide in this country just got WAY WORSE, not better.

By design. 

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, boyst said:

those charges are only applicable if there is a crime committed which induces those records to be "false."

but because you cannot attack an argument you attack the person. it's cute. you're cute. i love you.

this is about the most ######ed response one could imagine that does not even make sense. "attacking" those posters because they double down on their belief... ?

Muppy comes into any post about politics as some sanctimonious being of all insight with poor logic, bad arguments, and insults... then cries victim every time when it's given back to her

roundybout is a troll who just harasses anyone with insults

joe ferguson is a reincarnate (multiple times) of someone who caused a kerfuffle here in PPP for years only for his own jollies)

4th is such a bad troll he goes to other sites just to troll people because his life has nothing else better to do -  literally his words. LITERALLY saying he had nothing else to do.

and show me where i support Trump.

so, before you want to whiteknight ... know your subject.

…they were falsified. It was hush money marked as legal expenses to Michael Cohen, which violates election rules. All Trump had to do was come up with some kind of counter narrative and he refused to do it. 

17 hours ago, B-Man said:

No. 

THIS is what the word "insult" means.

@B-Man, do not be afraid of newcomers disturbing your little echosphere. There's a whole world out there to discover.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, B-Man said:

No. 

I have to say that the response from either side was probably predictable, right? I'm sad for the state of our country today. 

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

1980 was 489 electoral and 44 states.  That's a sweep. 

1984 was worse but not really the same as people are not feeling and seeing the results.  As they are now 

Edited by Tommy Callahan